From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the host of Nine Rings on the Shing Jea Boardwalk. For the NPC seen during Tracking the Corruption, see Pan (Winds of Change).
- "Each round, one of the Rings of Fortune will be chosen randomly as the winner. Anyone in that ring wins 12 Boardwalk Tickets. Anyone in any of the rings aligned vertically or horizontally with the selected ring wins 3 Boardwalk Tickets.
- You need 2 Boardwalk Tickets to play this game. Talk to Sunri to purchase your tickets. To play the game, simply stand in one of the stone rings. The Boardwalk Tickets will be taken automatically."
Before the game begins
- "Test your luck! Will you be the one standing in the winning ring who earns 12 boardwalk tickets?"
- "Or will you be a runner up? Every ring aligned with the winning one pays three boardwalk tickets!"
- "Rings of Fortune costs a mere two boardwalk tickets to play. Step right up!"
- "All right, ladies and gentlemen, take your places. The game is about to begin. Stand in a ring to play!"
During the game
- "We have a winner! That's 12 boardwalk tickets to the lucky person right there!" (If there is at least one character standing in the chosen ring.)
- "Aw, too bad! I'm sure someone will win the big prize next time!" (If there are no characters standing in the chosen ring.)