Rings of Fortune
Rings of Fortune is a festival game found on the Shing Jea Boardwalk and available during special festivals. The games costs two Festival Tickets per round to play. Rings of Fortune is played on a four by four grid of rings. A winning ring is picked randomly, awarding any who were standing there twelve tickets. Anyone that is stationed in a ring on the same row or column as the winning ring will receive three tickets. After twenty rounds, the game pauses for new players and for anyone who needs to purchase more tickets.
- Each ring rewards on average 30 tickets for every 32 tickets spent, resulting in a net loss of 2 tickets per 30 tickets towards the lucky title.
- All the rings have the exact same probability of winning or losing tickets.
- The probability of losing is 9 in 16 rounds, of winning: 7 in 16 rounds.
- 20 rounds occur every 3 minutes and 15 seconds.
The following table outlines the different landmarks for the Lucky title playing the Rings of Fortune game. The statistics presented apply regardless of which ring the player stands on.
|Lucky Rank||# Tickets Won||# Tickets Consumed1||# Rounds Played2||Gold Spent3||Time Passed on Pads4||# Unlucky Points||Unlucky Rank|
|5||1,666,667||111,111||888,889||1,666,667||2407.4 hours||500000||7 (max)|
|6 (max)||2,500,000||166,667||1,333,333||2,500,000||3611.1 hours||749999||>7 (max)|
1On average, 1 ticket is consumed for every 15 tickets won.
2On average, 1.875 tickets are won per round.
3The current price of a ticket is 15 gold.
4888889 rounds have to be played to obtain rank 7 in the unlucky title track
5369.23 rounds are played per hour of which you lose 208 rounds and win 161 (~692 tickets towards Lucky).
- This mini game is slightly slower than Nine Rings for maxing the Unlucky title, and five times slower for maxing the Lucky title.
- This game is also slightly more costly for maxing the Lucky title, but is the cheapest way of maxing the Unlucky title. Nine Rings is almost four times more costly.
- If the Extra Luck Bonus is active, the received title points are doubled (but not the cards won).