Proof of Courage
|Proof of Courage|
|Given by||Poturi |
in Sunspear Great Hall
(Click to enlarge)
Poturi wants you to track down a corsair so that he can retrieve his sword.
- Meet Poturi on the Plains of Jarin.
- Retrieve the sword from the injured Corsair.
- Speak to Poturi for your reward.
Exit the Sunspear Great Hall into the Plains of Jarin with Poturi and travel to where the Wounded Corsair is. There's a surprisingly large group of corsairs around him, so if you're still a low level you may wish to try pulling the groups of four, one by one. Defeat the Wounded Corsair and then interact with the Corsair Chest to receive the Notched Sword. No key is required. Speak with Poturi afterward for your reward.
- "The other recruits mock me! They claim I dropped my sword and fled during last night's raid... but it's just not true. I dealt my enemy what was surely a fatal blow... but the filthy corsair ran off with my blade still in his back!
- Help me track him so that I may reclaim my weapon and my honor, would you?"
- "It is good to have my own sword back. No one will dare mock me now. Thank you, <Character Name>!"
- Although Poturi apparently wielded a sword in battle, he is a monk, and he is shown holding a staff when encountered on the Plains of Jarin.