Raising an Army
|Raising an Army|
|Section||The Desolation Quests|
|Given by|| Infantryman Hareh |
in The Sulfurous Wastes
|Preceded by||Requiem for a Brain|
Help Infantryman Hareh raise an undead army.
- Escort Hareh to the ancient graveyard in the Sulfurous Wastes.
- Visit gravesites and help Hareh summon the undead. You have visited 0 of 5 gravesites.
- Protect Hareh while he performs the ritual to raise the undead.
- See Infantryman Hareh for your reward.
Follow the quest marker to come to a spot with five gravesites located near each other. Infantryman Hareh will follow you (he is undead, so don't worry about him not being inside a Junundu). The quest marker will point you successively to all five of the gravesites. At each gravesite, Infantryman Hareh will use the skill Rise From Your Grave! to animate two level 18 Undead Soldiers (they look like Flesh Golems). You do not need to click on the gravesites. Just get Hareh to follow you close enough to trigger his use of that skill.
After Hareh animates each pair of his minions (unlike normal minions, these will not have inherent health degeneration), a group of about 6 Margonites will attack your position. Being inside Junundu will make the fight easy, but note this will prevent you from using healing skills on Infantryman Hareh, so consider having a monk outside of the wurm if you have trouble keeping him alive. Don't worry about the Undead Soldiers dying. Once the fifth group of Margonites are defeated, the quest is complete.
- 18(20) Undead Soldier (10 of them, two per gravesite quest trigger)
- "Now that we've found the ancient tome, I have all the tactical knowledge I need to be a superb commander! Just holding it makes me feel smarter. But I can't be a commander without troops.... I know this is a lot to ask, but could you help me raise an undead army? Just a little one? There's a graveyard nearby that should work. I'd do it myself, but the demons have a tendency to attack anyone they find wandering alone."
- Infantryman Hareh: "Enemies approach! An excellent opportunity to test my new army!"
- Infantryman Hareh: "Destroy these fiends, my minions! Show them your strength!"
- Infantryman Hareh: "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the minions."
- Infantryman Hareh: "These wretched Margonites do not want to see my dreams as a commander fulfilled!"
- Infantryman Hareh: "Obey my command, my risen soldiers. Show these demons who's boss!"
- "Thank you for your help! Now that I have some servants of my own, I can surely prove my worth as a commander! If you ever need anything, just let me know. I'm in your debt!"
- Hareh's dialogue line of "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the minions." is a play on on the line "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." used by Ash in the comedy/horror movie Army of Darkness.