From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Affiliation||Tarnished Coast wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Riven Earth
- Assassin's Promise (elite)
- Critical Defenses
- Death Blossom
- Unsuspecting Strike
- Wild Strike
- Twisting Jaws (monster skill)
- The Broodmother's cave is just south of the northern exit in Rata Sum. Not far from her spawn point, you can find a Jar of Invigoration; when dropped, it provides 30 energy to all nearby creatures.
- The cave is filled with three large groups of level 15 Raptor Nestlings. Although they deal relatively little damage, they spam Disrupting Stab, preventing your team from using skills effectively. Rekoff herself deals large amounts of damage. Bring a team that can deal effectively with significant amounts of melee and bring interruption counter-tactics.
- Since the cave is so close to Rata Sum, her group is used to farm Asura reputation points and festival trophy drops. The popularity of the farm also means that Claws of the Broodmother are very common and do not trade at a premium.
- This boss may be named after Rebecca Coffman.