Shining Blade Recruit (elementalist)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the elementalist Shining Blade Recruit. For other professions, see Shining Blade Recruit.
|Shining Blade Recruit|
|Level(s)||15, 17 (20)|
- "Behind is defeat. Ahead is victory!"
- "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names"
- "How long before our enemies find us here? Have we been saved from the pot only to be thrown into the fire?"
- "I have some serious misgivings about the gods of the White Mantle. What power do they possess to cause the Krytans to abandon the worship of the gods of their forefathers?"
- "I haven't been home in four months. I wonder how my family is getting on."
- "I want to fight with the rest! Standing around is boring."
- "I worry about my mother's welfare. If something happened to me, there's be no one left to care for her."
- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure"
- "Is it nearly time for dinner?"
- "Now that I've got my new sword, I want to find a place to stick it."
- "Seek the truth about the White Mantle."
- "The battle between the White Mantle and the Shining Blade will determine who rules Kryta."
- "The White Mantle are the scourge of Tyria"
- "There is no way we can lose the fight with heroes like you around. There is much for the Shining Blade to do before Kryta is once again at peace, but we will find a way."
- "We seek to throw off the tyranny of the murderous White Mantle. We are here because we believe in backing our beliefs with action. What more do you need to know? If you want speeches, you can listen to the White Mantle weave pretty little lies all day."
- "We cannot allow the White Mantle's reign to continue in Tyria."
- "We may have lost some battles against the White Mantle, but the war is far from over."
- "We should have known the White Mantle were not what they seemed to be."
- "What? Sorry, I was asleep on my feet."