Single Ugly Grawl Seeks Same for Mindless Destruction in Ascalon
Assassinate the final Charr leader while Vael distracts the rest of the Charr camp.
| Single Ugly Grawl Seeks Same|
for Mindless Destruction in Ascalon
|Section||Charr Homelands Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Vael |
in Sacnoth Valley
|Preceded by||Forbidden Fruit|
(Click to enlarge)
- Wait by the entrance to the hierophant's stronghold for Vael to create a diversion.
- Rush in while the Charr are distracted and kill Vyrrgis the Pestilent.
- See Captain Langmar for your reward.
Walk to the quest marker on your radar and wait for Vael to run past carrying 'Grawl Pheromones'. He will be followed by a very large group of Grawl. Once the quest log updates, follow Vael's lead into the camp. Once inside, head straight to Vyrrgis and kill him. You shouldn't be attacked while the Charr and Grawl are occupied with each other. Once the foe is dead, you can simply zone back to Longeye's Ledge.
- 20 Vael
- 20 (26) Charr Axemasters (2)
- 20 (26) Charr Blademasters (2)
- 20 (26) Charr Prophets (2)
- 20 (26) Charr Hexreaper (2)
- 20 (26) Charr Dominators (2)
- 20 (26) Charr Flameshielder (2)
- 24 (30) Gharaz the Glutton → Eviscerate (immediately after Forbidden Fruit, if kept alive)
- 24 (30) Vyrrgis the Pestilent → Reaper's Mark
- Well, it's time to clean up that last Charr leader I told you about. His name is Vyrrgis the Pestilent and he is one nasty beast. I've heard he prefers the tender bones of the young for a late afternoon snack. The Charr here know something is afoot after that whole poisoning incident, so we'll need to come up with something a bit more drastic to catch their attention. Don't worry. I've taken care of that part. Just wait for me near the hierophant's stronghold and, at the right moment, rush in there and take Vyrrgis down. You'll know the diversion when you see it, believe me.
- Accept: "Diversion, schmiversion. Let's kill some Charr."
- Decline: "Suddenly, I find I don't believe you quite as much."
- Ask: "Go. Get into position near the entrance to the hierophant's stronghold and wait for my diversion. You'll know it when you see it."
- Captain Langmar
- Ha ha ha! What great fun. Remind me to ask Vael where he got all those Grawl pheromones... On second thought, I don't want to know.
- The Grawl will be hostile to both the Charr and to you.
- You can pick up the Grawl Pheromones afterwards, but it will no longer have any effect.
- This quest has the longest quest name in the game.
- The name of this quest is a parody of dating ads.