From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
First time when spoken to:
- "You were sent by Hollis? Thank the Gods! We lost our armed escort in a pitched battle a day ago and have been trapped here ever since. We've got to break through to Piken Square. Barradin needs these supplies. You take the lead and we'll follow!"
After first dialogue:
- "We've got to break through to Piken Square. Barradin needs these supplies. You take the lead and we'll follow!"
- "Bring me your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop Wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. Right now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "The fight rages. This battle is not yet won."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
When having reached Piken Square:
- "We've made it at last! We can take it from here, my friend. Speak with Quartermaster Aada in Piken Square. I'm sure he'll personally want to thank you for your help."