From Guild Wars Wiki
|Exit(s)|| Diessa Lowlands|
This area lies north of Old Ascalon.
- Northeast, at the exit into Piken Square.
- South, at the exit into Old Ascalon.
- Northwest, at the exit into Diessa Lowlands.
- 6 (23) Tar Behemoth
- 6 (23) Charr Axe Warrior
- 6 (23) Charr Blade Warrior
- 8 (23) Charr Hunter
- 6 (23) Charr Stalker
- 4 (22) Charr Martyr
- 6 (23) Charr Overseer
- 5 (23) Charr Ash Walker
- 8 (23) Charr Ashen Claw
- 5 (23) Charr Mind Spark
- 6 (23) Charr Fire Caller
- 8 (23) Charr Flame Wielder
- 5 (23) Crown of Thorns
Charr (only a random four of these will spawn)
- 7 (26) Gorgaan Hatemonger
- 7 (26) Drim Cindershot
- 7 (26) Taag Relicbinder
- 7 (26) Cess Corpselighter
- 7 (26) Mirash Dreambreaker
- 7 (26) Suurg the Hateful
Upon entering (if the Supplies for the Duke quest has not been completed)
- Ascalonian Hunter: Psst. Over here!
- Ascalonian Hunter: The Breach is a dangerous place, my friends.
- Ascalonian Hunter: Duke Barradin has asked me to watch for people brave enough to cross the wall.
- Ascalonian Hunter: Follow me. I'll show you the safest way to Piken Square.
at the bowlshaped area
- Ascalonian Hunter: The Charr have been patroling the area regualrly, but so far they've left us alone in Piken.
gaining higher ground
- Ascalonian Hunter: It's just up ahead. Not far now.
- Ascalonian Hunter: Well friends, I must report to the duke. Perhaps we will meet again soon.
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- A group of soldiers that includes an Academy Monk has been reported to randomly spawn near the exit to Old Ascalon. If a minion master is in the party, the Academy Monk can be coaxed into following the party, as she will try to heal the minions.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.3% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 130 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 100 to 134.
- The Northlands becomes a small part of this area after the Searing.
|Explorable areas in Ascalon|
|Ascalon Foothills • Diessa Lowlands • Dragon's Gullet • Eastern Frontier • Flame Temple Corridor • Old Ascalon • Pockmark Flats • Regent Valley • The Breach|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|