From Guild Wars Wiki
|Exit(s)||Flame Temple Corridor|
- North, at the northeastern corner of the western tar pits.
- East, halfway along the eastern edge.
- South, at the exit into the Flame Temple Corridor.
- 2 (20) Ashram Fenn (collector for 3 Scar Behemoth Jaws)
- 2 (20) Nazag Fenn (collector for 9 Gruesome Ribcages)
- 11 (24) Abomination
- 6 (23) Tar Behemoth
- 8 (23) Charr Axe Fiend
- 8 (23) Charr Blade Storm
- 8 (23) Charr Hunter
- 7 (23) Charr Shaman
- 8 (23) Charr Ashen Claw
- 8 (23) Charr Flame Wielder
- 10 (24) Hydra
- 7 (23) Storm Rider
- 15 (27) Morl Grell
- 14 (27) Vrek Qwek Spek (not during the Titan Source)
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- The Charr and Hydra are hostile to each other, but they rarely overlap.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.5% to the Tyrian Cartographer title
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 130 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 117 to 176.
- The hydra groups in the southwest corner can be easily missed due to their long patrol route.
- Party-wide speed boost skills will help counter the effect of walking in the tar.
|Explorable areas in Ascalon|
|Ascalon Foothills • Diessa Lowlands • Dragon's Gullet • Eastern Frontier • Flame Temple Corridor • Old Ascalon • Pockmark Flats • Regent Valley • The Breach|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|