|Exit(s)||Flame Temple Corridor|
Dragon's Gullet is a remote cul-de-sac in the far north of Ascalon. It is a wasteland of tar pits, rugged hills, and scattered ruins. The Charr can be found here, but given the extreme inhospitality of this area, they are few in number. This sparsely populated area is home to wildlife that have managed to adapt to the hostile environment. This is the most dangerous area in the Ascalon region.
- North, at the northeastern corner of the western tar pits.
- East, halfway along the eastern edge.
- South, at the exit into the Flame Temple Corridor.
- 2 (20) Ashram Fenn (collector for 3 Scar Behemoth Jaws)
- 2 (20) Nazag Fenn (collector for 9 Gruesome Ribcages)
- 11 (24) Abomination
- 6 (23) Tar Behemoth
- 8 (23) Charr Axe Fiend
- 8 (23) Charr Blade Storm
- 8 (23) Charr Hunter
- 7 (23) Charr Shaman
- 8 (23) Charr Ashen Claw
- 8 (23) Charr Flame Wielder
- 10 (24) Hydra
- 7 (23) Storm Rider
- 15 (28) Morl Grell
- 14 (28) Vrek Qwek Spek (not during the Titan Source)
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- The Charr and Hydra are hostile to each other, but they rarely overlap.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.5% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 130 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 117 to 176 foes.
- Has hidden Devourers.
- The hydra groups in the southwest corner can be easily missed due to their long patrol route.
- Party-wide speed boost skills will help counter the effect of walking in the tar.
|Explorable areas in Ascalon|
|Ascalon Foothills • Diessa Lowlands • Dragon's Gullet • Eastern Frontier • Flame Temple Corridor • Old Ascalon • Pockmark Flats • Regent Valley • The Breach|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|