The Path of the Zaishen Elite
|The Path of the Zaishen Elite|
|Section||The Battle Isles Quests|
|Given by||Challenge Master, Rioka |
in Zaishen Challenge
(The Battle Isles)
|Preceded by||Zaishen Challenge|
|Followed by||Zaishen Elite|
(Click to enlarge)
Make your way to the Zaishen Elite.
- Speak to the Guard of the Isles near the eastern gate to access the Forbidden Path.
- Speak to General Yurukaro in the Zaishen Elite refuge.
Speak to the Guard of the Isles near the eastern gate (he will refuse to talk to you if do not have this quest active). You will be taken to the other side of the gate, then just follow the winding Forbidden Path. If finding the gap in the cliff proves difficult, refer to the instructions given by Rioka.
Upon arrival in the Elite refuge, talk to Yurukaro and the quest will be completed.
- Challenge Master, Rioka
- "Your legend grows, <character name>. I think you are ready for the Zaishen Elite. Though, the leader of the Order may disagree .... Come closer, I do not wish anyone else to hear these directions.
- To the east, you shall find a door that is always locked. Look through the hole in the door and you will see a light-colored rock in the far cliff wall. Tell the guard at the gate that you are 'on the path'.
- Once you get to that rock, you will find a narrow path along the cliffs. Follow the path until you come to a tree that is hanging off of the cliff.
- From the tree, turn right. You'll find a crevasse in the cliff. Go through it until you reach a shaft in the mountain.
- Climb down the edge of the shaft to the pool you find there, and wade out toward the waterfall.
- You will see an archway set in the waterfall and beyond that is the Zaishen Elite refuge.
- Here, I shall mark the spot on your map."
- General Yurukaro
- "Rioka again!? Very well.
- It is good to know your own strengths, but braggarts will only look the fool in the end. I suggest you maintain respect for those around you. Now, as long as you are here, my fighters need the practice. Draw your weapon, prepare your skills, and be ready to fight. Or find a corner and stay out of my way...."
- Roleplaying characters on accounts created prior to the January 19, 2006 update do not need to complete the Zaishen Challenge to acquire this quest.
- Outside of events, this quest is the only way to visit the Forbidden Path. If you want to enjoy the scenery, make sure not to collect the "reward".
- Though the reward quest seems to be account-wide, the quest can be taken and accomplished by different characters of the same account. However you'll still need to complete the two previous quests.