To Kryta: The Ice Cave
|To Kryta: The Ice Cave|
|Given by||Master Seeker Nathaniel |
in Griffon's Mouth
|Preceded by||To Kryta: Refugees|
|Followed by||To Kryta: Journey's End|
Path from Beacon's Perch to Griffon's Mouth
Path to Aidan in Griffon's Mouth
Path following Marks of Aidan
- Follow Aidan's markers through the Ice Cave.
- See Aidan for your reward.
- 500 Experience
After you accepted the quest from Master Seeker Nathaniel, run through the cave. The snow ettins are weak alone, but together, they are strong, so pulling would be a good strategy. Kill the snow ettins one by one and clear your path, make your way through the cave. You don't need to pick up the Mark of Aidan items for progress in the quest.
When you are at the end of the cave, talk to Aidan to receive the quest reward.
- Master Seeker Nathaniel
- "This cave is confusing and perilous; you don't want to take a wrong turn or you'll wind up wandering in the cold until you die of it. Aidan has scouted the way ahead, and my wolf can help you track him. Follow Aidan's markers to get safely through; they'll look like nothing more than pebbles at first, but you'll learn to spot them if you're paying attention.
- Take these men with you to help Aidan fortify his position."
- "Speak with Ambassador Braun. He'll be waiting in Scoundrel's Rise, just outside Griffon's Mouth. He'll help you get the refugees sheltered in Kryta.":"You have done great deeds today."
- The White Mantle Knights also act as guides. So you can follow them to the end of the cave.
- Aidan can sometimes die from nearby enemies, forcing the player to exit and re-enter the area to complete the quest.