Hello all, I am a devout player of Guild Wars. Another words, I do not play any other multi-player games(Wow, D&D); the only other game I really play is Battle Front II. I have Prophecies, Faction and Nightfall; at this point I am contemplating buying Gw:EN. - King Bazaah 14:28, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
Featured Build 'O the Month:
- A Dervish/Elementalist(high points Mysticism(13-16) and Earth Magic(7-10), a few in Earth Prayers(2-5))
- Hero 1 (Heroes must have some type of long range AoE, e.i: Firestorm, Chaos Storm)
- Hero 2
- Hero 3
Requirements: You must have Nightfall; you have the quest Desperate Measures open, you can find it on this page.
The idea behind this is to create an easy, repeatable Hero lvler, because - anyway for me - lvling Heroes is painstakingly slow.
So activate your Avatar and Faithful Intervention(use the Eternal Aura to recharge them), As you you get close, activate Sloneflesh Aura and Sliver Armor, then run into either the Heket or Harpy camp; making sure to aggro the Boss and lure them to the other camp- remember to use your health regen as needed. Now have your heroes activate their AoE skill in the middle of the battle, and watch the fun. Keep repeating as desired- just never take the reward.
- If doing the Heket camp it may be better to have Magnetic Aura instead of Sliver Armor.
- Trying to lvl up a M/ is difficult but possible if you have Balthazar's Aura.
- You can also use this for racking up XP(say for the Survivor title)- about 1,400-1,700 XP each go for almost no risk.
- Special thanks to:
- Silverleaf - For pretty much giving me everything I need and more
- Vega - For the Rofl area.... you should see it