- Grand Rapids, MI
- November 16th, 1985
- Aspiring Author
- Healer (INFP)
Playing GW since
- January 12, 2009
- I've been a gamer in a variety of formats for as long as I can remember. I started with D&D when I was very young, and have mainly played tabletop RPG's since then (I rarely admit my few forays into LARPing). I remember playing RPG's on the NES, and still think that 8-bit graphics are some of the neatest things around. I've always been a geeky RPG gamer girl, and, to be honest, I don't think I've ever even once played a FPS.
- I didn't enter into the realms of computer gaming until my forays into Diablo & Diablo II, and even then I didn't play online, but rather did networked LAN parties. It wasn't until my boyfriend found an inexpensive sealed copy of the Game of the Year edition for me that I even touched online gaming. So, in reality, Guild Wars is my first online MMO game.
- I am also an old anime geek. I have my fandoms, but if all you know is Naruto/FMA/Bleach/whatever-new-thing-is-on-TV, don't expect much conversation. Most of my fandoms are at least five years old, if not older. This is why my guild is an homage to a shoujo anime series over 10 years old now, and I'm proud of it. I'm also a very big sci-fi/fantasy book geek. Case in point... see my user name? If you recognize what it's from, get this: I have had that name since elementary school.
As a Guild Wars Player
- I have played GW a little over two years now.
- I have had Factions, Nightfall & Eye of the North, for over a year, but still have not explored any of them fully, or finished any of the games.
- I am not much past the beginners stages of any of them, including Prophecies.
- I have no elite skills.
- I only have one character in post-Searing of Prophecies, who recently made it to Lion's Arch.
- I have a couple perma-pres, including one who is going for LDoA.
- I have never touched PvP, for good reason. I know I'd be bad at it.
- I am an explorer and a bit of a quest whore. If a character has a quest, I will eventually do it.
- When exploring, I will wander like a crazy person. If I am questing, I will not wander, unless I get lost. Point A to B, please.
- I hate farming. It is incredibly tiresome and tedious and mind-numbing.
- I do it anyway so I can buy things I can't acquire on my own. *rolls eyes*
- Current Guild: Ohtori Academy (co-leader)
- Current Plans
- Learn about PvP.
- Find time to actually play.