ArenaNet:Guild Wars 2 suggestions/Shops
|Guild Wars 2 Suggestions|
Adding to the idea of houses, I think that some players should be able to run a business. For example, they could buy out and NPC merchant, and take his place, and maybe open a shop in a town.
Two examples in mind would be an inn and a candy shop. With the ability to rest, or store items is available, some players may not want to puchase or own a house, so they can rent out a room at an inn and store items or rest there. For candy shops, the owner may sell items such as pastries or other foods and ale which may add to Sweet Tooth or Drunkard titles.
- Why this is a good idea
- Players can make money by buying and selling products
- Players can buy items that add to titles
- Players can rent out rooms that act as "houses"
- Why it may not work out
- May seem unfair to farmers
- Grind is a major issue
- There are many more players than NPCs. Too many players would miss out on a business opportunity.
- Perhaps if one has a higher Sweet Tooth or Drunkard title, one could sell higher types of ails and sweets.
- And maybe a Toy/Fun shop to go with the Party Animal title track.