From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, October 18, 2012
- The red moon rises and blots out the sun,
- Blanketing Tyria in midnight.
- We don our disguises and join in the fun,
- But we weren't alone on the invite.
- The Lunatic Court continues to churn;
- Their efforts not yet quite effective.
- But if we are treated to their king's return,
- Will the tricks that he plays be elective?
- Surprises and terror: they come hand-in-hand,
- No matter your cries for cessation.
- When fear is revered and it's dark in the land,
- It's a spine-chilling, grave celebration!
- Preparations have been made for Halloween 2012.
- Costume Brawl has been updated with new skill bars.
- Gamer point rewards for Costume Brawl have been doubled.
- Two new Lunatic Court quests will be available once the Countess of Hakewood and the Emissary of King Thorn arrive at the celebration.
- Lunatic Court quests may now be taken and completed in any order.
- Changed the reward Mad King Thorn gives at the end of each finale; he will no longer dispense Halloween accessories.
- Halloween accessories may be acquired by completing quests for Gul Terror in Lion's Arch and Malavaka in Kamadan. (Once per account.)