Fort Aspenwood (Luxon cinematics)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||see the Notes and Trivia sections below|
|Region||The Jade Sea|
"We've got to get to him before he can complete the job."
- Erek: "Are you friend or foe?"
- <Character name>: "I'm friend if you're Luxon."
- Erek: "Fourth generation, Luxon, I am. And I'll kill anyone who says different."
- <Character name>: "I'm not sayin' different."
- Erek: "Good. Then come with me."
- Erek: "We have a Kurzick base to invade."
- Erek: "The Kurzicks are trying to build a powerful new weapon."
- Erek: "Their Master Architect is assembling the final stages right now, as we speak."
- Erek: "We've got to get to him before he can complete the job."
- Erek: "Taking out the Master Architect won't be easy."
- Erek: "The Kurzicks base is heavily fortified."
- Erek: "We'll need to get through these gates. Kill the guards, and the gates will open."
- Erek: "Once the gates are open, talk to the commanders at these locations and they'll send in troops to storm the Kurzicks' fort."
- Erek: "The Kurzicks will be trying to collect amber from these locations."
- Erek: "They'll use the amber to build their weapon or reinforce their defenses."
- Erek: "Don't let that happen."
- Erek: "If you wind up on the wrong end of a Kurzick sword, you will be resurrected here at this shrine."
- Erek: "Use these teleport pads to travel quickly out of our base and get back into battle."
- <Character name>: "What about this fort? Doesn't it need to be defended?"
- Erek: "Just get to the Master Architect before he finishes that weapon."
- Erek: "We'll worry about the fort."
- <Character name>: "I won't let you down."
- Erek: "Let's hope not."
- When Factions was released, the first and second cinematics played before and after a Fort Aspenwood match, respectively.
|Prologue||Empire of the Dragon • A Formal Introduction • Minister Cho's Estate • To Zen Daijun • Zen Daijun|
|The Plague||Plague in Cantha • Welcome to Cantha • Mayhem in the Market • Vizunah Square • Closer to the Stars • Nahpui Quarter • To Tahnnakai Temple • Tahnnakai Temple|
|Striking back||The Count's Daughter • Arborstone • The Convocation • Boreas Seabed • Battle in the Sewers • Sunjiang District|
|Factions||The Defenders of the Forest • The Eternal Grove • Stolen Eggs • Gyala Hatchery|
|Shiro||The Harvest Ceremony • Unwaking Waters • Taking Back the Palace • Raisu Palace • Imperial Sanctum|
|Competitive Missions||Fort Aspenwood (Kurzick) • Fort Aspenwood (Luxon) • The Jade Quarry (Kurzick) • The Jade Quarry (Luxon)|
|Alliance Battles||The Ancestral Lands • Grenz Frontier • Saltspray Beach • Etnaran Keys • Kaanai Canyon|