Fort Aspenwood (Luxon)
|Fort Aspenwood (Luxon)|
|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Exit(s)||Aspenwood Gate (Luxon)|
This fortress was designed by the famed Kurzick architect Lord Stein zu Heltzer more than five hundred years ago. One of the few remaining structures of true stone (which therefore dates from the time before the Jade Wind), Fort Aspenwood has long stood at a key strategic location along the Kurzick/Luxon border. The Kurzicks have managed to hold the fort against Luxon encroachment for centuries...but this arrangement may not last forever.
— In-game description
Fort Aspenwood is one of the two mission outposts where players can enter the Fort Aspenwood competitive mission. Players enter alone and are randomly teamed up on the Luxon side.
Roleplaying characters can enter this outpost from Aspenwood Gate (Luxon). The quest Fort Aspenwood leads the player here, but is not required to enter. Once the outpost has been unlocked on the map, roleplaying characters can use the Luxon Diplomat as well.
- 20 Luxon Commander (mission briefing)
- 20 Hei Tsu (imperial faction)
- 10 Luxon Scavenger (faction rewards)
- 10 Priest of Balthazar (faction rewards)
- 20 Shady Luxon (travel NPCs)
- 10 Tolkano [Tournament] (faction rewards)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 20 Zaishen Representative (travel NPCs)