The Aurios Mines (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission.
|The Aurios Mines|
|Region||The Jade Sea|
Relics of a mysterious race, possibly an offshoot of the Deldrimor dwarves, have been uncovered in this productive jade mine. Though not as large or strategically vital as the enormous Jade Quarry, the Aurios Mines are of great importance to historians and scholars.
— In-game description
 Getting there
From Seafarer's Rest, head into Rhea's Crater. In Rhea's Crater, head east through the southern passage to reach The Aurios Mines.
- 20 Luxon Merchant (merchant)
- 20 Fireworks Master (alliance services)
- 20 Ionessa (merchant)
- 10 Jefri Whylir (collector for 5 Bone Charms)
- 10 Kleo Desmos (record keeper)
- 10 Pheobus (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrade)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 20 Seaguard Eli (Guardian)
- 20 Talon Silverwing (Fighter)
- 20 Aurora (Longbow)
- 20 Daeman (Interrupt)
- 20 Zho (Archer)
- 20 Seaguard Gita (Protection)
- 20 Sister Tai (Healer)
- 20 Seaguard Hala (Illusion)
- 20 Argo (Mage)
- 20 Kai Ying (Earth)
- 20 Panaku (Cutthroat)
- 20 Aeson (Spirit)
 Other allies
- Complete exploration of the outpost will contribute approximately 0.2% towards Canthan Cartographer title.