|Campaigns|| Factions |
Eye of the North
He is labeled as a "Cutthroat Henchman."
- Eye of the North
- Kaineng City
Quests involved in:
- Shing Jea Island
- Critical Strike
- Fox Fangs
- Jagged Strike
- Seeping Wound (elite, from level 20)
- Shadow Refuge
- Signet of Malice
- Viper's Defense
- Resurrection Signet
- Monastery Overlook and Jaya Bluffs
- Raisu Palace
- The Norn Fighting Tournament
- Good damage output.
- Can inflict Bleeding and Poison on foes.
- Possesses a self-heal.
- Can remove conditions from himself.
- Seeping Wound has a high energy cost.
Panjiang Peninsula (to assassin characters):
- "Assassins are the great hunters of the world! It is our duty to kill those caught in the web of evil, just as the spider kills the fly. You will learn to revel in the kill, as I do... to watch carefully as the soul flees the body and the animal fear in your victim's eyes turns to blank emptiness. I remember the eyes of every person I have killed.
- What shall I teach you first?"
Panjiang Peninsula (to Factions non-assassin characters):
- "You have the eyes of a rabbit. You had better find your headmaster, rabbit, before the wolf finds you."
Panjiang Peninsula (to non-Factions):
- "I am afraid I cannot help you. You are not a student here. And do not bother trying to become one...that honor is reserved for Canthans."
- "Now is not the time to talk. Please concentrate on your studies."
- "Be very, very quiet. I am stalking prey...."
Zen Daijun mission outpost:
- "There is only one way that I know of to contain a plague. Quarantine those who are sick and kill them all. If only Master Togo would listen to me I'd be happy to do the dirty work for him. What do you want?"
Kaineng City towns and outposts:
- "I find I take little pleasure out of killing these creatures of the plague. They do not scream for help or even look surprised when my daggers slice them open. They come to me expecting death. It would seem they are more intelligent than some think.
- What do you want?"
The Jade Sea towns and outposts:
- "Would you like some help stalking your prey, my friend? Just say the word; my daggers are always ready when there's important work to be done.
- What do you want?"
Raisu Palace mission:
- "I have seen the error of my old ways, <Character Name>. Perhaps in offering my life to save the emperor, I will gain absolution in the Underworld."
- "Shall I come with you and help save the emperor?"
- "Have I done enough to make up for my past? What do you think?"
The Norn Fighting Tournament:
- "There was more profit in a loss for me...this time."
Shing Jea Island:
- "If I don't kill something soon, there is going to be trouble."
- "The life of an Assassin is one of isolation and loneliness. Don't let those other fools who speak of the job as necessary and part of the balance, people will hate you and fear you when they realize what you truely are." [sic]
- "I didn't come along to stand around, there is killing to be done."
- "If we don't kill something soon, I may have to go find something to kill on my own."
- "When you kill, look into the eyes of those you finish. You will remember them forever."
 Battle quotes
- "Come back, I want to watch you bleed!"
- "Come closer, little lamb. The wolf is hungry."
- "It's a rare opportunity to see an artist at work. Cherish it, while you can!"
- "Let's open you up and see what makes you tick!"
- "Ooh. That one gave me chills."
- "Scream like you mean it!"
- "This is my favorite part!"
- "When you hear my footsteps, it's already too late."
- "Why must they always die so quickly?"
- "Your life is forfeit!"
- His henchmen skill sets were changed in the October 22, 2009 update. As an ally in Raisu Palace, he uses the "Canthan mainland" henchmen skill set prior to that update.
- His Jaya Bluffs dialogue is similar to Elmer Fudd's signature catchphrase, "Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits".
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|