From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest and the mission during the Dragon Festival.
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Haiju Lagoon|
Camp in the northwestern corner
A harbor town seen from Zuuyun Point
A village seen from Kaanai Caverns
 Getting there
- Avatar of Dwayna
- South, at the exit into Seitung Harbor.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Voice of Grenth
- North, short distance northwest from Miki Lake.
 Quests available
- (these quests are only available to Factions characters)
- 15 (20) Gruut Snowfoot (collector for 3 Feathered Crests)
- 10 (20) Morokam (collector for 3 Stolen Supplies)
- 20 (20) Rei Ming (collector for 3 Silver Crimson Skull Coins)
 Other allies
- 20 (20) Canthan Guards (in the northwestern corner)
- 10 (20) Canthan Peasants (in the northwestern corner)
 Charmable animals
- 13 (27) Hanjuu Towerfist (Hanjuu's Bludgeoner)
- 13 (27) Ahvha Sankii (Ahvha's Longbow)
- 13 (27) Sanhan Tall Earth (Sanhan's Staff)
 Points of interest
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- This area is a popular choice for Feather farming.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 2.4% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 195 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 163 to 202.
- There are pigs in this area that have strange animations- it can be seen here.