- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Kinya Province|
The Panjiang Peninsula lies on the southwestern edge of Shing Jea Island, with Canthans populating mainly the peaceful farming community of Kaitan Village in the East and a small port, Port Kaimu, on the southwestern end. The port has mostly been taken over by the hostile Crimson Skull guild. Naga populate the southeastern cave system known as the Raiyan Cave as well as the western waterfront. The relatively more inland areas have wandering groups of Kappa.
- Avatar of Dwayna
- At the exit into Tsumei Village.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Along the central southern edge, on the path connecting Port Kaimu and Raiyan Cave.
- Lyssa's Muse
- At the exit into Kinya Province.
- (these quests are only available to Factions characters)
- Ang the Ephemeral
- Farmer Zinhao
- Kai Ying
- Sister Tai
- Weng Gha
- 20 Guardsman Ayoki (collector for 3 Copper Crimson Skull Coins)
- 20 Guardsman Kenji (collector for 3 Silver Crimson Skull Coins)
- 10 Losai Hapatu (collector for 4 Kappa Shells)
- 20 Dae Chung (artisan)
- 20 Liu Gong (weaponsmith)
- 10 Weng Gha
- 10 (20) Sister Tai (before Journey to the Master)
- 10 (20) Su
- 10 Kai Ying
- 10 Ang the Ephemeral
- 10 Farmer Zinhao
- 10 Herder Tsiyingju
- 20 Canthan Guards
- 20 Canthan Guard Captains
- 2 Canthan Children
- 10 Canthan Peasants
- 3 Tiger
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Hunter
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Longbow
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Raider
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Healer
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Mender
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Priest
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Ether Fiend
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Mentalist
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Ritualist
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Seer
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Spirit Lord
- 6 (23) Naga Scout
- 1 (22) Naga Welp
- 2 (22) Naga Spellblade
- 6 (23) Naga Wizard
- 2 (22) Naga Sibyl
- 6 (23) Naga Witch
Humans (Crimson Skull)
- 14 (28) Cho Wei the Skull Axe → (Cho Wei's Axe)
- 14 (28) Feng the Skull Symbol → (Feng's Focus)
- 14 (28) Pei the Skull Blade → (Pei's Blades)
First time exiting from Tsumei Village:
- Crimson Skull Hunter: "I bring a message from the Crimson Skull for Farmer Xeng Jo of Tsumei Village!"
- Farmer Xeng Jo: "That's close enough, speak and then be gone.
- Crimson Skull Hunter: "Captain Quimang of the glorious Crimson Skull Guild orders the people of these villages to pay two thirds of their crops in tribute."
- Farmer Xeng Jo: "We will starve if we give you that much, what you ask is impossible."
- Crimson Skull Hunter: "We have many mouths to feed in our guild as well. Surely a farmer eats less than a fighting man."
- Farmer Xeng Jo: "Farmers work to grow these crops, you do nothing to deserve them!"
- Crimson Skull Hunter: "We protect you against outsiders, none dare attack this village while we patrol these lands."
- Farmer Xeng Jo: "You godless sons of Kappa rob the village blind!"
- Crimson Skull Hunter: "I take it your answer is no. Captain Quimang will not be pleased."
- Farmer Xeng Jo: "You and your Captain Quimang can go to the mists for all I care!"
- Crimson Skull Hunter: "This is not the end of this matter, farmer."
- Farmer Xeng Jo: "Go home to your master and tell him we have no further use for you here."
- After the dialogue completes, the Crimson Skull Hunter will walk in the direction of Port Kaimu. Once she is well clear of the village, past the last Kaitan Village sign, she will turn hostile.
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- These festival quests will also affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area will yield approximately 3.3% to the Canthan Cartographer title track.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 190 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 145 to 200.
- A hidden Naga group in Raiyan Cave will pop up if one ventures close to the waterline at the southern edge of the cave.
- Naga groups will also appear if one traverses the water along the western edge.
- Starting from the resurrection shrine along the southern edge west of Raiyan Cave, and at several points along the path towards and around Port Kaimu, are many hidden groups of Crimson Skull. At least one of the hidden groups at Port Kaimu may be required to be killed in order for the vanquish to complete.
- There are two hidden Lesser Oni in this area:
- Vanquishing during Darkness at Kaitan (during the Dragon Festival) produces some spawn changes.
- Naga groups spawn in the village, in groups of five.
- Raiyan Cave is filled with groups of 1-2 Lesser Grasps.
- The "s"-shaped area east of the bridge on the southern edge of the map is empty - this eliminates several closely packed groups of Crimson Skull.
- Overall, the result is a slight reduction in the total number of foes.
- Vanquishing during Togo's Ultimatum will affect the spawns in this area.
- The Crimson Skull at the harbor will not turn hostile.
- The bridge after the "s"-like mountain will not have Crimson Skull popup.
- During the dialogue between Farmer Xeng Jo and the Crimson Skull Hunter, Xeng Jo is said to be from Tsumei Village. However, the conversation takes place in Kaitan Village.
|Explorable areas in Shing Jea Island|
|Haiju Lagoon • Jaya Bluffs • Kinya Province • Linnok Courtyard • Minister Cho's Estate • Monastery Overlook • Panjiang Peninsula • Saoshang Trail • Sunqua Vale • Zen Daijun|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|