|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Panjiang Peninsula|
A view from inside
This pastoral agricultural community has remained virtually unchanged for almost a thousand years, and its temples and farmhouses are among the oldest examples of ancient Canthan architecture in the empire. Thanks to the preservation efforts of Master Togo, wealthy tourists from Kaineng City have so far been prevented from spoiling Tsumei Village's idyllic splendor and historic buildings.
— In-game description
Travel to the southwestern corner of Sunqua Vale, following the dirt paths leading from either Shing Jea Monastery or from the mountain pass to the north.
The quest Study Buddy will lead to this outpost from the monastery, although by the time you acquire that quest, it is likely a primary quest would have led your character through this outpost.
- (these quests are only available to Factions characters)
- The Emperor's Blade
- Villager Hijai
- 10 Teizhan (collector for 5 Feathered Scalps)
- 20 Teipao Tahliwaj (weaponsmith)
- 20 Masahiko (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- (all level 6)
- Complete exploration of this area will yield about 0.2% to the Canthan Cartographer title track.
|Towns and outposts in Shing Jea Island|
|Shing Jea Monastery • Minister Cho's Estate • Ran Musu Gardens • Seitung Harbor • Shing Jea Arena • Tsumei Village • Zen Daijun|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|