From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change, a Zaishen vanquish quest, a landmark, and a Dragon Festival mission.
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Jaya Bluffs|
- Avatar of Dwayna
- At the exit into Zen Daijun.
- Champion of Balthazar
- West, at the exit into Jaya Bluffs.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Center, in Linkei Township.
- Available to any character
- Only available to Canthan-born characters
- 10 Gorobei (collector for 3 Naga Pelts)
- 20 Guardsman Kikuchiyo (collector for 1 Gold Crimson Skull Coin)
- 10 Junsu (collector for 2 Bonesnap Shells)
- 20 Mirko (collector for 3 Enchanted Vines)
- 10 Xi Gai (collector for 3 Elder Kappa Shells)
- 20 Takara Taji (artisan)
- 20 Lei (merchant)
- 10 Brother Hanjui (gatekeeper)
- 10 Baasong
- 20 Farmer Donlai (only after Zen Daijun)
- 20 Miller Quang
- 2 Nei
- 20 Paomu
- 10 Canthan Guards
- 2 Canthan Children
- 10 Canthan Peasants
- 10 (?) Su (from To the Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 10 (?) Kai Ying (from To The Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 10 (?) Sister Tai (from To The Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 10 (?) Professor Gai (from To The Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 3 Crane (on Tei Lake and Teipao Island)
- 3 Tiger (Near the exit into Jaya Bluffs. Often one right outside Zen Daijun.)
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 14 (24) Afflicted Ranger
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 16 (25) Oni (four hidden)
- 11 (24) Bonesnap Turtle
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Hunter
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Longbow
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Healer
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Priest
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Ether Fiend
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Mentalist
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Seer
- 10 (24) Kappa
- 10 (24) Naga Warrior
- 6 (23) Naga Scout
- 6 (23) Naga Wizard
- 10 (24) Naga Raincaller
- 6 (23) Naga Witch
- 10 (24) Naga Bone Collector
Humans (Crimson Skull)
- Bleached Bones
- Daochu Village
- Haiju Lagoon
- Hanzing Pier
- Jatin Village
- Linkei Township
- Teipao Island
- Wahju Falls
- Yuroso Island
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area: An Unwelcome Guest, Sentimental Treasures, Skin the Snake, The Bog Beast of Bokku, The Captured Son, The Naga Source, The Thieving Nanny, To the Rescue and To Zen Daijun.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 3.17% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 160 foes. Including the influences of the quests listed above, it has been reported to range from 158 to 205; you can reduce to as little as 61 if Cleansing Haiju Lagoon is active or completed.
- There are hidden groups of Naga mobs near the small cave at Daochu Village.
- Tin Dao Kaineng can be dangerous due to the boss' Spirit Rift. Try to pull the two nearby groups apart. Daze the Naga boss to make it easier to interrupt. Keep spread out. Be prepared to flag heroes and henchmen away to avoid the rifts or to retreat.