From Guild Wars Wiki
|Level(s)||10, 20 (20)|
14...16 Tactics at level 20
 During Winds of Change
 Triple Chop /
 Crippling Slash /
- "Watch Yourself!"
- Crippling Slash (elite)
- Endure Pain
- Lion's Comfort
- Dark Prison
- Dancing Daggers
 Barrage /
- Barrage (elite)
- Distracting Shot
- Dryder's Defenses
- Healing Spring
- Poison Tip Signet
- Troll Unguent
- Splinter Weapon
- See also: Wajjun Bazaar#Dialogues
- Shing Jea Island
- "Life is simple here on Shing Jea Island."
- "Rumor has it Naga can swallow a man whole!"
- "They say Qi Falls have become haunted by some sort of spirit."
- "I've heard the Naga have established a stronghold in Raiyan Cave."
- "You look like a student from the Monastery."
- "The Crimson Skull must pay for their crimes!"
- "My family has lived on Shing Jea Island for generations."
- "The Crimson Skull have been a lot more active lately."
- "If you're thinking about making the trek to Port Kaimu think again, the Crimson Skull run things up there these days."
- "One night each year we celebrate the cherry trees coming into bloom by dancing and feasting until dawn."
- "Times like these make me wish the great heroes of Cantha like Kintah were still alive."
- "They say kappa are especially fond of cucumbers."
- "They say every spring the kappa return to Onghsang Island."
- "Where you find kappa you'll find Naga. It's only natural."
- "Who knows, maybe someday you will become headmaster of the monastery."
- Kaineng City
- "Everyday we lose valuable men."
- "I haven't had a day's rest in months!"
- "No matter how bad things are, we will continue to fight for Cantha!"
- "Stay alert. We can't be everywhere, and these are dangerous times."
- "Without the Obsidian Flame helping us the streets would be overflowing with crime."