From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Boreas Seabed|
 Getting there
- Resurrection shrines with bounties
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- East, at the exit into Boreas Seabed.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Northwest, at the exit into Maatu Keep.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Northeast, at the exit into Sunjiang District.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southwest, at the exit into Tanglewood Copse.
- Voice of Grenth
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 10 (20) Luci (collector for 2 Guardian Moss)
- 20 (20) Gong Mei (merchant)
- 20 (20) Zingyao (weaponsmith)
 Faction allies
- 20 (20) Kurzick Guards or 20 (20) Luxon Guards
- 20 (20) Kurzick Merchants or 20 (20) Luxon Merchants
- 20 (20) Kurzick Priests or 20 (20) Luxon Priests
 Other allies
- 20 (20) Seaguard Lykaios
- 20 (20) Canthan Guards
- 20 (20) Giant Turtle
- 10 (20) Kurzick Travelers
- 10 (20) Luxon Travelers
 Charmable animals
- 20 (26) Afflicted Warrior
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ranger
- 20 (26) Afflicted Monk
- 20 (26) Afflicted Necromancer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Mesmer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Elementalist
- 20 (26) Afflicted Assassin
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ritualist
Humans (Jade Brotherhood)
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Knight
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mesmer
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mage
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Ritualist
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 24 (26) Rot Wallow
- 19 (25) Warden of the Leaf
Humans (Am Fah)
- 24 (30) Meynsang the Sadistic → Spike Trap (Meynsang's Longbow)
- 24 (30) Xuekao, the Deceptive → Assassin's Promise (Daggers of Xuekao)
- The yetis in this area charm the elder pets when you get into compass range. If you stay out of compass range and let heroes and henchmen kill the yeti, you can tame an elder crane or tiger.
- Chests can produce a wide variety of weapon skins, some of which are typically only found in the Jade Sea and the Echovald Forest.
- As you approach Xuekao, the Deceptive, groups of Am Fah and Jade Brotherhood will spawn and fight each other; you can either join the brawl or let them fight it out and dispose of what remains.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 146 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 127 to 168.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 2.58% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Called "Pongmei Foothills" in early beta.