From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Bukdek Byway|
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Northwest, at the exit to Wajjun Bazaar.
- Center, by the bridges.
- Champion of Balthazar
- East, at the exit to Shenzun Tunnels.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Southwest, overlooking the burned area of the Undercity.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Northwest, near the exit to Bukdek Byway.
- Voice of Grenth
- South, at the exit to Senji's Corner.
- 20 Claw Tallfeather (collector of 5 Jade Bracelets)
- 10 Yu Lae (collector of 5 Vermin Hides)
- 20 Zen Swiftwing (merchant)
- 20 Pust Emberclaw (weaponsmith)
Humans (Canthan Guardsman)
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Knight
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mesmer
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Mage
- 20 (26) Jade Brotherhood Ritualist
- 18 (25) Vermin
Humans (Jade Brotherhood)
- 24 (30) Ghial the Bone Dancer → Animate Flesh Golem (Ghial's Staff)
- 24 (30) Orosen, Tranquil Acolyte → Tranquil Was Tanasen (Orosen's Staff)
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.8% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area require defeating around 160 foes.
- If you have started Winds of Change, consider vanquishing this area with Light My Fire or its hard mode version active: the foes will be the tougher Winds of Change version, but you will have powerful allies to compensate. Further, to complete either quest, you would need to kill most of the foes in the area.