Nahpui Quarter (explorable area)
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a mission, an outpost, a Zaishen mission, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Senji's Corner|
Nahpui Quarter is a slum area of Kaineng City, bordering the bustling Wajjun Bazaar and the quaint peacefulness around Senji's Corner. The Am Fah and the Jade Brotherhood make regular incursions into this area in an attempt to wrest control of this area.
 Getting there
- Champion of Balthazar
- North, at the exit into Senji's Corner.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southeast, at the exit into Shenzun Tunnels.
 Charmable animals
- Am Fah
- Jade Brotherhood
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 110 foes, and has been reported to range from 96 to 112.
- During Architect of Corruption, the number of foes rises to about 394.
- The Nahpui Quarter mission area can be accessed, however it does not contain any creatures, whether friendly or hostile.