|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Three G.O.L.E.M. 2.0s accompany the party during the primary quest, Destruction's Depths. Initially, they are inactive, and can be activated through dialogue at the cost of 15 Energy. If a G.O.L.E.M. 2.0 loses all its health, it reverts to its inactive state rather than dying. While active, G.O.L.E.M. 2.0s can be switched between melee, defense, and ranged modes.
- Systems on standby. Crystal core requires additional power...
- [Recharge the crystal core.] (Requires 15 Energy) (If your character has at least 15 energy available.)
- "Power levels restored."
- [Don't recharge the crystal core.] (If your character has at least 15 energy available.)
- All schematics performing within nominal parameters. <Melee...Defense...Ranged> mode active. Choose a tactical mode:
- After selecting Melee, Defense or Ranged:
- "Command accepted. Initiating mode."
When it loses all its health:
- "Warning! Crystal core power level low. Shutting down."