From Guild Wars Wiki
Speaking to him the first time without Amber Chunks:
- "<Character name>! Thank the gods you've come. Listen, if you can bring me some amber, I can transport more troops to the gates on this side of the fort and perhaps we can win this battle."
Speaking to him subsequent times without Amber Chunks:
- "We need to bring in some more troops, but I can't do that until you bring me some amber. Now get out there, <Character name>, and do your duty for the Kurzicks."
Giving him Amber Chunks when a Purple Gate is currently breached:
Giving him Amber Chunks when both Purple Gates are currently reinforced:
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- Gatekeeper Poletski will not heal Gatekeeper Radik unless Radik is within a certain range. Usually, Radik and Poletski stand just out of range of each other and will do absolutely nothing to protect or help each other if one of them is being attacked.
- If an ally is wounded, Poletski will run after the ally and cast Jamei's Gaze on them. If he follows an ally out of the gates, he can be locked out and killed by the Luxon team.