From Guild Wars Wiki
Location in Lakeside County
Quests involved in:
- "Hail and hello. How can this humble Mesmer help you?"
- After the Searing, she is captured by the Charr and sacrificed to their "fire gods" in the Flame Temple Corridor, becoming Ghost of Althea. This sets the scene for the quest Althea's Ashes.
- Althea's name is a possible reference to To Althea, From Prison, an English Cavalier poem by Richard Lovelace
- There is a character named lady Althea in the story "His lordship Clark Kent", published in Action Comics #107 (march 1947).
- The quest Althea's Ashes is possibly a reference to the book title Angela's Ashes
- Althea wields a Cane (Illusion) and a Wooden Buckler, whereas many NPC caster classes wield a wand/off hand set or a staff.
- She uses the same skin as Koro Sagewind.