Racway (or various other capitalizations) is a team build consisting of many Paragons (player Paragon playing imbagon) as well as other physical professions, and physical support, such as Orders builds. Racway is commonly used when Sabway or Discordway are unavailable, or alongside either of them as a full PvE team.
The name of the build is a reference to Racthoh, leader of Scars Meadows, who popularized Paragon heroes in high-end PvE content.
- Imbagon offers great defensive capabilities through "Save Yourselves!" and "There's Nothing to Fear!"
- All Paragons are capable of decent ranged damage, as well as conditions like dazed and deep wound with their spear attacks.
- Remaining hero Paragons provide excellent party-wide offensive and defensive support, as well as mobility and hard resurrection skills.
- Orders spellcaster, usually a Necromancer, Elementalist or Dervish, provides superb physical damage support as well as increased adrenaline and health gain to the attackers.
- Has adaptility to many situations thanks to supportive nature of Paragons.
- Usually must be complemented by backline, frontline as well as some midline character to provide shutdown.
- The entirety of the team is impaired by anti-shout effects such as Roaring Winds, Well of Silence, Ulcerous Lungs and similiar effects.
- Shutdown, especially denial of gaining adrenaline on imbagon will severely reduce defensive capabilities.
- The core team lacks knockdown and shutdown capabilities.
- Unless complemented with other frontline characters, can become overwhelmed by strong melee foes.
 See also
 External links