The Sickened Village
|The Sickened Village|
|Section||Shing Jea Island Quests|
|Given by|| Headmaster Amara |
in Shing Jea Monastery
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Monk Insignia|
Some villagers have become ill by an unknown sickness.
 Quest information
- Find and cure 3 sickened villagers. You have 3 sickened villagers remaining.
- See Headmaster Amara for your reward.
- 2,500 Experience
- 100 Gold
- Divine Symbol
- Energy +7 (Requires 4 Divine Favor)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Health +15
This is a straightforward quest. Head southeast out of Tsumei Village until you get to the quest marker. Use Mend Ailment on Fawn, Jia and Kin. Then map travel back to Shing Jea Monastery and talk to Headmaster Amara for your reward.
 Initial dialogue
- Headmaster Amara
- "Citizens of Cantha are becoming more and more concerned about the sickness in Kaitan Village. They fear that it may soon spread to other nearby villages. It has been many years since we have seen this degree of panic among so many citizens at once. I fear the panic will cause as much destruction as the plague.
- I need you to travel to Kaitan Village, in Panjiang Peninsula. Use your skills to remove any Conditions the sickened villagers may be suffering from."
 Intermediate dialogue
- Fawn: "Look! Someone comes from beyond the wall!"
- Kin: "Do not let them in. They will only become sick like we are."
- Jia: "Perhaps they have come to cure us of this plague!"
- <first one cured>: "A cure for the sickness? Can it be? Yes, look! I am myself once more!"
- <second cured>: "I've been cured! These visitors truly have the power to cleanse us of sickness!"
- <third cured>: "I have been healed by the power of the light!"
 Reward dialogue
- Headmaster Amara
- "You have shown great courage today, <Character name>. Many before you turned down this task for fear of contracting the sickness themselves.
- Unfortunately, I have just learned that we have a far worse plague on our hands than that afflicting the citizens of Kaitan Villlage...one that I fear will be not be as easily cured. Nevertheless, you have done fine work today, and I am certain the gods will smile upon you for your deeds.
- Do not forget to speak with Master Togo again now that you have completed your advanced training."