Daniel Frozenwind's Elementalist Height Bug Difference
To all players wishing to know how much taller Daniel is compared to a regular Elementalist at it's tallest height, here are some screenshots.
Image:User_Lacky_Elementalist_Height_Bug_Difference.jpg - Image:User_Lacky_Elementalist_Height_Bug_Difference_2.jpg - Image:User_Lacky_Elementalist_Height_Bug_Difference_3.jpg
If you have any other question, comments, etc., then please do not hesitate to ask. I also have other screenshots, these are just some of the ones that I uploaded. If you wish to see any others, then please do not hesitate to ask.
-- Lacky 09:25, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
Who could it be? - General DS
Please put new comments at the bottom of the page, but lawl at that. Frozenwind 12:58, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
 Jon stay out of this
He tried to waste other peoples time / money, just to annoy them by killing their survivor. I have every right to bring peoples attention to it. It's none of your business. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:188.8.131.52 (talk). (22:24, 13 January 2009 (UTC))
Who ever you may be, you have been very vulgar and stated false accusations. I do recall a trip to Rata Sum a good number of months ago, when survivors did get put into trouble due to one of them being AFK and setting off the a patrol in there agro bubble range, this was not my fault. May i also point out that joining a group that do not act and behave as henchmen/heroes is a risk you put yourself under. I have/had no reason to kill survivors, what would the point of it be. I am sorry you feel as if i have wronged you, but vandalizing my talk page is a childish thing to do, also could you post your name next time, so i know who im talking to or better still hit me up in game and vent at me if you desire, wiki is not the place. Thanks Frozenwind 23:33, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- Please, sign with your name, and keep arguments of the wiki, as Daniel has already pointed out. --Burning Freebies 20:19, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- No wiki page... sign my name why? Red link ftw? And no they were not afk. I remember it rather clearly. You tried to hide the comment at first, that's why I was reverting. And I'm not a complete moron, I've seen all the people with your little userbox. I'd give you one of my character names why? --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:184.108.40.206 (talk).(20:32, 15 January 2009 (UTC))
- Ok Mr. IP, the reason why the comment was "hidden" is because insults and the like are not allowed. In other words, it's against wiki rules. This is also why you should argue about it in game. Hence the character name request, if you truly want to yell at Daniel for something only you believe he did then take it to him and him alone. A wiki allows anyone to change anything, as such, people will remove comments that go against wiki rules. If you don't like this, deal with it in game. Also, the point of signing is to show your IP without having to click "History" - but that wouldn't matter to a coward who uses proxy or something to use a fake IP.
- Now, whether or not Daniel "wronged" anyone is out of the question because it has been noted that such a complaint has been "filed" - so to speak. Continuing this any further is pointless and childish. Assuming that Daniel did aggro monsters to a survivor or two, it is that survivor's fault for not logging before death. If not AFK, pressing the "x" button at the top right side of the screen is not hard. If the person was AFK, it is that person's fault for being AFK. As such, there is not a single survivor out there who can say that it was not their own fault for dying - exception being the case of lag, which has not been brought up so it must not be an issue (and if you bring it up now, no one will believe you anyways). Aside from all that, Daniel has a high reputation and I highly doubt many people would hate, or even simply dislike, Daniel for something as minute as this - especially without any proof. -- Konig Des Todes 22:43, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Also, no comment was hidden it was simply archived because the page was getting long. This is standard wiki practice. -- Wyn/talk 22:56, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with Konig. Although survivor is a hard title to get, you should not get mad at someone just because they happenned to accidently aggro a few monsters that accidently killed you. And as Konig said, there is no proof that this actually happenned. Please, keep this of the wiki. --Burning Freebies 17:32, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- It's also common practice to aggro and force a party-wipe should a return to town be needed, and members of the party fail to resign. — Jon Lupen 17:37, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't die, I just despise nasty people.
- Wipe? Learn what a resurrection shrine is.
- Yes, yes it was hidden, the page wasn't just archived, the comment was removed, I checked the history.
- And what's the point of making it so you can see an IP?
- Also, 1) deliberately trying to ruin someone's attempt at a Survivor Title is a nasty thing to do, which I tried to bring attention to. He aggroed, and that's what I said he did. I didn't start a conversation of the ins and outs of who deserves to be blamed for the 2 people who died, I just stated the fact that he did it on purpose. 2) The X button is not that Survivor friendly, you can click it and still be seen by the server for a while. Learn about the game or don't talk like you're an expert on it. -->17:07, 28 January 2009 (UTC) --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:220.127.116.11 (talk).
- The comment that was removed violated GWW:NPA. Also, while it's true that after logging out the server may still detect you, as per User:Gaile_Gray/Support_FAQs#Logging_Out Gaile says that using the X is the fastest way to get removed. --JonTheMon 17:14, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
 Your new movie
The Queen is looking forward to seeing your new movie Daniel. Please be sure to place a link to it on your wiki as soon as it is finished, or you can place a link on my talk page. Uploading to youtube might take a while, as they always need time to process the video. From the Queen's personal experience, Youtube handles Quicktime a lot faster than regular AVI or WMV files. That's all for the technical talk, now lets see that movie of yours. Mad Queen Malafide 07:48, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
 Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy V-Day!!! - Tesla 00:47, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
 Dont forget...
To add MantleCon to your events list. --Burning Freebies 17:51, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Only as co-host. :P Me and Leon are the hosts. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 21:52, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Shut your face Konig, im doing my part to -_- hehe Frozenwind 12:56, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ouch, Konig got served. --Burning Freebies 13:43, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
- Was only stating a fact that you, not me, constantly point out since your "retirement." :P -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 13:55, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Nice of you to stop by. --Burning Freebies 12:22, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
 Userpage details
Your userpage is slightly wrong. You said no one has seen your face in 8 months, but i saw it at Wintersday. Remember when i shouted it out then you ran back from those elves in Kamadan? However, i cannot remember what on earth it looks like and have no picture, so your face us safe. --Burning Freebies 16:08, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- I see it everyday. Clipping issues ftw. But that's just another term for him never *on purpose* taking off a full-face mask on his ele. :P So, direct meaning is wrong, but the purpose of the wording is not. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk
- Lies, lies all of it is a lie. The mask is a lie, the face is a lie.This topic is a lie. =) Frozenwind 22:24, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Is the cake a lie too? — Jon Lupen 22:51, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oooo, whats this picture in my GW screenies picture folder? --Burning Freebies 20:19, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's just a lie. That's all. Daniel is just pixels and nothing more, he doesn't exist because he's a lie. The world is a lie, everything is a lie in the eyes of a lying liar of lies. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 21:13, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
 Hey there :D
Im soo excited about the Achievements page! lol Glad I met you today too, have a nice night :) Suicidal Romance X 05:25, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
 Thank You!
Thank you for helping me with the uploading problem i had :)
Have a good day! --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Endre Scythe (talk).
 The bunnies!
They are after you! You and your nose. BEWARE!!!! -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 08:14, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- That's not very...bunny. *amused with self* Off topic, why doesn't Daniel have an NPC named after him? All the other cool kids do, except me but I am totally not cool. Katherinezoltin 12:51, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Bunnies are evil. Also i would like to think im the coolest there is, being a Snowman and everything x]Frozenwind 15:53, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
 -pokes from in-game-
So, later this month? Will it be a new page or something?-- anguard 00:36, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Probably in "The Odd Book" link on my front page Frozenwind 01:08, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Affirmative.-- anguard 01:10, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
 A Little Friend
I was Froggysitting Gaile's frog, We decided to hop in and see you :)
Xiena 00:05, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
 You doing any upcoming events?
Topic. Just wondering. I am also thinking of throwing a "Return of Summer" party for the heck of it. In the event you have any pointers, besides the ones listed. hahahaTaka Ragranok 21:47, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- In answer to your heading check the guildwarsguru front page main heading about the Ball, im doing that =] Frozenwind 22:23, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, I remember reading about this now....sorry, exams are messing with my mind. lol. Taka Ragranok 01:52, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
 Your Lore
Hey, could I create a lore book similar to the book on my userpage for your lore? (It'd be icy-themed! (obviously)) You don't have to display it or anything, I'm just in the mood to do another book, and I thought one w/ Frozenwind lore would be cool.-- Shewmake 23:21, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- I would be flattered if you did, if you want to, feel free. You will find my lore in the Odd Book link at the top of my user page :) Frozenwind 03:31, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- & It's up! The words are an abridged version of yours for space; hope it looks decent. o.o-- Shewmake 05:59, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, I put it on my page...just click each image to get to the next one (unfortunately, you have to scroll down every time).-- Shewmake 06:00, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Nvm, I just fixed it.-- Shewmake 06:13, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thats "cool", really neat idea =D Frozenwind 12:29, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- lol, thanks!-- Shewmake 21:11, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
 I think you'd like this texmod mod
 Just found it, ice/Deldrimor themed UI. -- Azazel the Assassin/talk 20:53, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
 About Santa...
Sorry I didnt ask you. Do you want me to remove it? --Burning Freebies 06:58, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Im in urz uzor page, raiden ur tlk page. -- Az teh raidor 17:22, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
 I know how you can get a NPC
read and enjoy -- Azazel the Assassin/talk 07:40, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Um,ok 6_- Frozenwind 07:48, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
 Hey, question
I know you're really good with community events, so I'm wondering if you could help me out. I'm holding an event on Halloween, but besides my one idea, I'm not sure what to do. Do you have any tips/advice?--Unendingfear 23:22, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ahh, so the Crane Master seeks guidence. First of all, what is your idea? You will also need a theme for an event. Some quick tips on running an event can be found at the top of my event page. Frozenwind 21:08, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- User:Unendingfear/Halloween Edger Allen Poe fest Here's a link to the basic beginning idea I have :)--Unendingfear 21:10, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- Interesting, am I correct in thinking this will be your first foray into a community event/contest? The basic idea is clean and could be carried out fairly easily, your choice of outpost is a welcome relief to. Frozenwind 21:14, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ya, this will be my first time doing an event. :D Any tips for it?--Unendingfear 21:41, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- Get everything organized, a schedule if you will, of the order of your activities. It would be benificial if you created a guru thread in the event section nearer the time advertizing your event(to allow players to become aware of it) Also gather some funds to give to the players who win your activities. Lastly In-game at the event be punctual and be responsive to your audience, never lose your cool, as that just invites Trolls.Hope that helps =] Frozenwind 00:55, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks :D--Unendingfear 01:36, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- One last question, do you know of any events going on this year (on Halloween). If you do, what time do they start?--Unendingfear 13:21, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- Well for Halloween, myself and Mad Queen Malafide host our annual Grand scale event in Lions Arch District 1-[decending] usually during the 28th-30th October, Freebies will be doing something or other(ask him) Bladeradio will be doing there second Nights of the Minipets during the halloween week, Im fairly certain other organizations/guilds will be doing stuff to. A handy tip would be to sign up to the forums at www.frozenwind.webs.com as that lists new events and gives access to advice and ideas ect. Frozenwind 22:53, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, on your sites forums, I posted some details.--Unendingfear 15:16, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
Hi Frozenwind, I've got a bunch of stuff (minipets, greens, few tomes, etc.) that I don't need and I was hoping you'd take this stuff on my hands and use it for whatever upcoming events you have planned. My ign is Marisa Windheart. - Marisa 06:41, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- I still have stuff on my second acct. I'll try messenging you again if my laptop decides it wants to work. Basically, I'll try to keep contacting you in-game until I get you everything I have...This could take awhile.... - Marisa 00:10, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
 raffel number
can i have raffel number 123 i pmed u ingame on nick nikawo nick --Nick123 17:20, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- All places are full, sorry! :) Frozenwind 17:56, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- oh :( --Nick123 18:23, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
 45 characters?
How do you manage 45 characters? I have 15 and its hard to decide which to play at any given moment. Ramei Arashi 14:53, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
- I believe most are mules/holiday characters (such as Candysmith Santa). -- Konig/talk 21:15, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
 "I maintain the last known Beta-bug hieght for an elementalist within the game"
I just skimmed you user page, and saw this^. What does that mean? ¤Dark ';~;' Chaos¤ 22:21, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- A long time ago there was a glitch in the charecter creation menu, this went largly un-noticed and was fixed shortly after it came about, just so happens I created my elementalist when the glitch was around. Cool huh? :) Frozenwind 21:58, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds cool, so is it just like a really tall ele? O_o ¤Dark ';~;' Chaos¤ 15:52, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yup you got it :)Frozenwind 13:15, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
I heard that you wanted to help with the largest sync dance ever, if you are/do would it be possible to share the date/time? Id like to film it. ¤Dark ';~;' Chaos¤ 03:28, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
- Hey i was wondering if you could provide a screenshot of your ele compared to an ele with the tallest height. just curious to see just how much taller your ele is ;) Daeheru 22:51, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Done, read the top of the page. -- Lacky 19:48, 29 November 2009 (UTC)
Is the Fete Rouge Noir going ot have a wiki page? Oh and Rhonda is trying ti get a hold of ya for your ad for Horrorween..- Kelli 09:33, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- I dont think it will have a page,I will come on vent at some point tonight (I'm really ill) Frozenwind 13:08, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- well if you giv eme the info i'll make it for ya Kelli 01:26, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
Hey, hope you don't mind, I just edited here so that the link was properly linked. To see what I did, just click here please. -- Lacky 00:01, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks a bunch :) Frozenwind 13:19, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
- No problems. Also reverted a vandal edit/attack. -- Lacky 06:57, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
 I made you
a comic ^__^
--Unendingfear 00:23, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
The King is not amused. Frozenwind 00:24, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- I figured ^.^--Unendingfear 00:36, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Congrats for your new NPC.--Sharkinucontribs 05:47, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- +1 - J.P.Talk 11:57, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you! =D Frozenwind 12:02, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, congrats ^^--Unendingfear 12:51, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Grats on the npc. He lacks a carrot nose though. Remind me to finish your character sometime as well, I got it half-finished somewhere on my laptop. Karuro 14:27, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations, you've now been immortalized as a Guild Wars NPC. :) — Jon Lupen 14:42, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- I have indeed Jon, im crazy at the moment at that fact, I wonder, who do I thank? Linsey? Frozenwind 14:57, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- I bet is Gaile's hand--Sharkinucontribs 15:03, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- I'm sure Linsey is responsible for making it a reality in the end, but I'm not sure who pulled the strings to make it happen. When in doubt, just thank everyone. :) — Jon Lupen 15:05, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- congrats :) --Nick123 18:08, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- I believe some congrats are in order.--Burning Freebies 19:14, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats are definetly in order here :) Daeheru 22:55, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats! You're probably going to make UWSC'ers hate your NPC, but still! Karate Jesus 22:59, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats ;) --Ellisia 23:11, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats!-- Shew 03:10, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- It was me. You deserve it, no string pulling necessary. - Linsey talk 17:13, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- Clarification: The "Can you do me a favour?" kind of string pulling. The phrase that better I wasn't sure who's idea it was to make this happen. — Jon Lupen 19:58, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Gratz dan! thats pretty cool X tigercat x 21:40, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- Here's how it came up: I was working on my UW/Halloween stuff and sent out my quests for people to check out. Phinney gave me some feedback, one point being "Ice King, huh? That's a little unfortunate, though I suppose it's been in the game forever, right?" and the perfect name just sprung into my head and I figured, hell, I can rename him if I damn well feel like it. So I did. Cuz King Frozenwind is a whole lot cooler than plain old Ice King and it was just too perfect. - Linsey talk 09:31, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats! :) — Why 02:18, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations :)...gonna go and meet you now..--Silverleaf Don't assume, Ask! 12:43, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats, man. You deserve it! Taka Ragranok 20:48, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
Do you really think this was the true inspiration? It was a Macbeth quote long before it was anyone's "Motto".-- anguard 21:34, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe just a coincidence then, if it has not been reverted feel free to :) Frozenwind 21:44, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yea, sorry. It's too common a quote. You might have your NPC but you can't just slap your name on everything.-- anguard 21:46, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Very true sir, I just put two and two together, I just got wrapped up in it all, my apologies :) Frozenwind 21:49, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- I also pity ou for your NPC's name has been disgustingly translated. =/ Ɲoɕʈɋɽɕɧ 21:50, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Oh? How so? Frozenwind 21:53, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- It's a bit silly in German. Gefrorenerwind. I could be wrong.-- anguard 21:54, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Lol in Bork! it says keeng fruzenveend XD Frozenwind 21:57, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- The problem is that they mistook a *name* for a word; thus "you" are called "König Gefrorener Wind" which sounds as if you were some kind of indian chieftain. Ɲoɕʈɋɽɕɧ 21:59, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Lol, time to get a ranger secondry then :/ Frozenwind 22:02, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- You're such a self-promoting douchebag it's unbelievable. Who do you think gives a fuck? Cursed Angel 22:16, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- You apparently <3 Frozenwind 22:25, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Why does C.A. hate you so much?--Unendingfear 23:06, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Jealousy ^^ - J.P.Talk 23:11, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Probably :P--Unendingfear 23:12, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
 Test Krewe
On the King Frozenwind talk page Karate Jesus mentioned you was a member of the Test Krewe, if you would like a userbox for it, i know Adrin made one because ive put it on my page too. When i asked if i could use it he made it as a template so that it would be easier to place.Simzy 02:47, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Can someone explain to me what this Test Krewe is?-- anguard 21:49, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- It's a group of 200 people anet will pay $0.00/hr to find bugs and test new content. Suckers...owait ~Shard 21:51, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ahh. Neat.-- anguard 21:51, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- The Test Krewe is normal players like you and me who will test new updates for GW before they are actually released so that we can try and remove as many bugs as possible and also help with new ideas for GW (if i remember right)Simzy 21:52, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- They're going to basically do a job for free that others get paid to do. Apparently, those who get paid for the job would prefer to play WoW rather than actually do their jobs. Karate Jesus 21:54, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- I lol'd hardcore.-- anguard 21:55, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- I wish I got to join the test Krewe, but I'm too young D:--Unendingfear 21:55, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Karate Jesus didnt get an invite either, neither did alot of people, also signing an NDA put some people off too.Simzy 21:57, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- I was pretty certain I wasn't getting an invite. And honestly, I wouldn't have had time and completely understand why some people don't want to sign the NDA. It's not above Anet or NCSoft to take actions against their employees and 200 people is a lot of people to keep quiet. There will be leaks, that's all I'm saying, and I would hate to be the defendant in that trial. Karate Jesus 22:00, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- I totally agree with you on that one KJ, but being part of Test Krewe for me, gives me the feeling that i might be able to help make GW a better game for everyone, i start a University course in February but i will still have time to do something like Test Krewe (only need to study for 8 hours a week) and also Test Krewe would probably help me with wanting to become a QA tester as i will learn about finding bugs more easily. I do agree with the bit about the leaks aswell, there is bound to be some people who wont follow the rules and end up in alot of trouble.Simzy 22:05, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Wasabi got in, and so far, I haven't met anyone who thinks that was a good idea. The only things he knows how to do are scamming people and making money any way possible, and those are two qualities you don't want someone to have if they're going to have access to secrets. ~Shard 06:34, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- who needs to get paid for an opp like that ^^. And no leaks with signed NDA's :D --Silverleaf Don't assume, Ask! 12:41, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- You don't know Wasabi at all, do you? Nothing would get between him and e-gold, not even a piece of paper with his signature on it. -Auron 12:47, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- sigh, I'm gonna be working with Wasabi. :( Also is it just me or does the wiki seem a bit over represented in the test krewe? I've heard of alot peeps from here getting in. Not surprising really though. -- Salome 13:03, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Not really surprised in a lot of wiki users getting in. How would people know of the Test Krewe? Official Site, Wiki, Fan-Forums like Guru and GWO. The real "random players" wouldn't even know of the Test Krewe, only those active in the community - not the game - would know of the Test Krewe. So, honestly, not that surprising. -- Konig/talk 15:11, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Plus those who are active in the game and know the ins and out are also pretty active in the external community (e.g. fansites, wiki, etc.). So if you're pulling a fair set of people who knew about the test krewe and knew their way around the game, it's a fair bet that you're going to get a large crop of people who also know their way around the community as well. — Jon Lupen 15:15, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Who made it to the TK?--Silverleaf Don't assume, Ask! 07:11, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
Me, Salome, Adrin, Konig, Frozenwind, Jette (unsure yet), we are the 6 i know of who got the invites (from wiki anyway) but i didnt know Wasabi got in and from what ive been able to find out, given the right price ingame he might tell people things, but thats just what ive heard, whether he is like that or not is yet to be seen, i do think though that tif leaks appear to try and catch people out they should tell us all something differentif leaks start appearing, so that way they can find out then who is telling people stuff they shouldnt be.Simzy 00:16, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- It's really not surprising at all that many people on the wiki were picked. The developers who use the wiki often know who would make good test krewe members. They trust people they see here a lot more than random players they've never heard of or interacted with. ~Shard 00:18, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- I didnt spend as much time on wiki before i was picked compared to what i do now but i have spoke to some of the people at Anet like Linsey and Regina ingame alot, but considering how many more there is that we dont know of they could be from anywhere, if they even go on the sites that is.Simzy 00:22, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
 Just to let you know,
I slayed a red link of yours. Titani Ertan 17:08, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you friend :) Frozenwind 19:24, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
- I... have a friend? :o Titani Ertan 19:25, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
- Dun dun dun--Mr Mantis 20:15, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
is the next event involving you?(Winter?...bleagh)... i have a wishlist of people to meet in GW before GW2 comes out..i realy think i will get it finished in time..with a few months to spare.P.S i wanna see your uber hight.--Mr Mantis 20:15, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
 Guess what?
Discussion page tag! YOU'RE IT! MUHAHAHA *runs away like a little girl*
PS: I hope you are in the Test Krewe! If you are and already told me, I am a noob for forgetting, not that I am not otherwise!
LordSojar 07:24, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
Kelli 09:08, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- the date got changed fromt eh 29th to the 30thKelli 01:10, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
"I maintain the last known Beta-bug height for an elementalist within the game."
- What does that mean? -- Lacky 04:39, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- User talk:Frozenwind#"I maintain the last known Beta-bug hieght for an elementalist within the game" -- Konig/talk 04:43, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- Wow, I should probably read talk page comments more often...heh thanks. -- Lacky 05:37, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
Would you like help? Me and a guildie are huge on Wintersday...its the theme of our guild! We're already gathering supplies for our own party...but maybe he'll be up for helping yours. Interested? Taka Ragranok 03:56, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- how did you get that hat/ snowman head? --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- Wintersday -- Lacky 10:34, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
 Happy Birthday!
Congratulations cold one ^^ -- Cyan 09:05, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
Happy Birthday Daniel. -- Lacky 09:39, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
|| This user would like to wish you a Happy Birthday!
Hope you'll have a great one! -- riyen ♥ 09:43, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
Happy Birthday, Dan!--Sharkinu 10:57, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- HBD Frozenwind :) --Silverleaf Don't assume, Ask! 17:39, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Happy birthday! :D--Unendingfear 17:42, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- happy bday lol :) --Nick123 18:34, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations! You are a year and 15 seconds closer to death! Titani Ertan 18:38, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Happy Birthday Daniel! -- Wyn talk 19:03, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Lol, a Sagittarius. Happy Birthday. - Reanimated X 19:08, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations, man! Taka Ragranok 02:40, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
- I know its late but a BIG THANK YOU for the well wish's Frozenwind 21:19, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
 Oh Noes!
Burr the foul mouthed luxon is here! BurrTheKing 04:48, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
 Happy belated birthday!
Even though I was there for your awesome birthday party, I'd still like to wish you a happy belated birthday! So, happy birthday Dan! :) BurrTheKing 04:56, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- Uh...Same here :D (im the one at kelli's party who had to go early and got a shot with you :D,remember?(i was also one of your snowman henchmen for about 25mins :P))--Neil2250 16:00, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
 While This Winters Eves a blowin
its your time of the year again dan :D and i got snow were i live (england ftw ^_^) is it a sign that a certain Frozenwind is watching over me? O.o --Neil2250 16:00, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
- Well you see I just so happen to be blowin' around that there isle as of late, get wrapped up! (No I dont want a human sized present on my doorstep before you ask) Happy holidays! Frozenwind 21:17, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
- You Suuuure? i took it while u were AFK in LA :D --Neil2250 16:03, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yeh..im going to make it smaller,i figured its too distracting ._. --Neil2250 20:54, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
 Happy holidays!
Happy Holidays Frozenwind!--Burning Freebies 16:36, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
Did you create these yourself? If so, wow, that's marvellous! How did you do it (especially the first one)? -- Lacky 19:22, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: Oh, and also File:User_Frozenwind_1.jpg as well. -- Lacky 19:27, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
^ -- Lacky 22:47, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Merry Christmas Dan!--Neil2250 22:48, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- ^ [: → balistic ← 22:49, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you, I hope you have a Merry Wintersday to! Frozenwind 12:46, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
- Merry Christmas/Wintersday!! Taros 18:36, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
 I was bored...
So here ya go.
--Neil2250 14:54, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
 “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."
Just wanted to say THANKS!!Kelli 01:42, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
 Hey ^_^;
you seem a bit inactive lately.Everything ok?--Neil2250 16:04, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
 I lol'd
The infamous Yt Cracker dubbed me "The pimp among pimps" Proof? for the lulz --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
It's buried in a pile of screenies im sure, although I do have his monks headpiece at hand to prove I met him :) Frozenwind 21:46, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- No doubt you've met him, everyone has met him, i don't know but 3 people who haven't, i just find it funny and want to see it as your not exactly pimping
- Thats the joke, lol. Please bear in mind I put that up years ago :P Frozenwind 22:03, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- If you find it post it i think that will be hilarious
- Shall do sir/ma'am :) Frozenwind 22:10, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
 RMT Ban
Hey Daniel, its me Deadly Revan, Knight Istan. Sorry for bothering You. Now I can get help from Gaile Gray in getting my account back. See Ya in-game, if I only get my acc back...
- Um? Frozenwind 01:56, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
 Heya Dan :D
I Just realised we both have Hats. How are you Today, Frozen King? --Neil2250 , Render Lord 21:06, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
Lovely poster Daniel darling. But you realise of course that those Shiningblade rebels do not stand a chance against the might of the White Mantle army. My husband used to rule Kryta, and now that throne shall be mine. I will not let this "Salma" with her made up royal blood take my precious Lion's Arch. Surely you understand? But I'm a rather forgiving Queen, so why don't you ask those Shining Bandits to surrender peacefully, so peace and quiet can return to Kryta? Everything will be so much better as long as everyone simply OBEYS the righteous force of authority. Mad Queen Malafide 20:53, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
- I'm so surprised you're against your husbands descendant Malafide. I thought people were supposed to be helpful to their family. Of course, my family's an exception to that rule, oh dearest great great great great great great great + some more greats niece-in-law. -- Konig/talk 22:57, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
- As the Queen Informed me, She Prefers Status more than Love. (Fumo is an Exeption) --Neil2250 , Render Lord 23:06, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
- What can be nothing more status full than the descendant of the greatest king, her husband, and family member of the oldest (known) lich? Her family is riddled with greatness - good, neutral and evil. And unfortunately, the not so bright as well.-- Konig/talk 23:19, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
- She's a descendant in her own mind, I certainly see no resemblance. What Kryta needs is a strong ruler. A powerful Queen both beautiful and ruthless. One that can keep the vile Charr and dangerous rebels out of Kryta. The only true heir to the throne is not this Salma from the jungle. She should return to the company of Maguuma spiders where she belongs. Mad Queen Malafide 09:57, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- We know her father was King Jadon, and he was of the Doric bloodline. It's fact. And ruthless isn't always strong - I would know. And Salma never entered the Maguuma, to our knowledge.
- You know, I'm surprised you're helping those who claim your god is false, and going against not just family but also one who follows your god (and the other five). -- Konig/talk 23:28, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- There's no reason to be so surprised Konig. You know she's not really my family, as I am of Eyan blood. But regardless of my own roots, we know for a fact that her father abandoned Kryta, and left its people to die only to save his own behind. Do we really want the daughter of this coward to reclaim a throne, only to try and supress those that stayed to defend it? Oh it's very easy to return to Kryta once it is safe and claim you want it back, but I believe the people of Kryta have not forgotten who stayed to defend them from the Charr. Now Salma seems to have gathered a mob of criminals from the jungle to aid her cause. Well fine! Let her remain among all the creepy crawlers that the jungle has to offer. But I certainly do not see how she can make any claim to a throne her father so cowardly abandoned. He left his people to die! Mantle rule might occasionally be a little rough around the edges, but let us not forget that the people of Kryta are known to become a bit unpredictable if not kept in check. I am of course referring to the fate of my husband. Now I don't really care if these Mantle prefer their Unseen Gods over Grenth or any of the other four Gods (Yes, I'm not counting Lyssa on purpose). In the end it's but a tool of control. I wouldn't be surprised if half the Mantle themselves don't even believe in the Unseen ones. But what really is of interest to me is the nature of these Unseen Ones, and their powers. I'm very curious to learn more about them, and I don't really see any of that happening under the rule of Salma. So my interests in this are quite personal. Salma is basically the mesmer in my tea, in a matter of speaking, and I prefer to keep Lion's Arch to myself. Besides, I have seen that dark times are coming for Kryta. There are many prophecies and visions that predict that a time of great trouble is on the horizon. While I do not know exactly what the future holds, I have great doubts wether this inexperienced little princess would be able to handle the trouble ahead. You, being a Lich and lorekeeper, have surely pondered this very same question? Mad Queen Malafide 22:45, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
(Reset indent) Jadon might have fled, but Dorian and Isaiah have proven that only the Doric bloodline is worthy of ruling. One time of cowardice in a thousand years shouldn't upset the line of rulers. Salma isn't suppressing anyone, but instead going against the oppressors who are killing innocents - the people have spoken, they want Salma, not Isaiah. And many Mantle agree - you'll see tomorrow (hopefully). -- Konig/talk 01:34, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
- Well,well,well.I think I know a "little" bit more about "Royal" matters then anyone, afterall I preceed even Doric. Let's just say Salma's welfare is of a certain interest to me. Furthermore go check the guru report thread for my take on things! Frozenwind 01:29, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Do you mean the case of a human speaking an non-existent language? Not to mention humans somehow getting to the Underworld, which, by the way, is of no interest to the White Mantle. Your "report" makes no sense at all in lore. You truly are insane, little soon-to-melt snowman. -- Konig/talk 01:39, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Please forgive me, im mad. *mutters* The Giant understood me... Frozenwind 01:41, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- They are humans. There is no giant language. Well, unless you count terribad grammarz as another language. -- Konig/talk
- It's a humanoid, but a Giant non the less. It's called teribug gremerfs actually. Frozenwind 01:54, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Also, it was done in TOA, not Underworld. Frozenwind 01:55, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Other way around: He's giantoid, but a human. And ToA is equally impossible due to the special edict Saul D'Alessio made to protect the Temple of the Ages from all White Mantle. The Peacekeepers have been unable to penetrate or impregnate the temple (aren't military terms so fun to use?). -- Konig/talk 02:14, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Kinda Funny Saul protected the temple from Himself(White mantle) (i mean from what your implying) --Neil2250 , Render Lord 02:17, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- I think that it was more that he wanted the old faith to remain because not everyone would join the White Mantle or change faiths. Not so much he was protecting it from "himself" but the over-radical zealots, like Dorian, Greves, and Isaiah. -- Konig/talk 02:40, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
Thought you might want to have a peek :P
Hope you dont mind i used you D:
--Neil2250 , Render Lord 18:08, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
Because of this your Guild box doesn't show anymore on your page. Want me to fix it? --Sharkinu 16:43, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
Wiki noob alert! Yes please sparkeh Frozenwind 16:46, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
Hey Daniel darling. Just a little update on our little project. There's a small delay due to me having injured ribs, so I need a bit of rest this week from working on it. Don't worry, the Queen is quite alright, I wasn't in any accident or anything. Just letting you know it will take a few more weeks extra. Mad Queen Malafide 17:37, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
 The silence before the storm
It has been many nights of hard work for your favourite Queen and her trusted snowman partner in crime. In total darkness, the two of us have been up every night under the worst weather conditions imaginable preparing this grand event. Wrapped in a Dolyak-woll cloak, I directed my minions to construct a complex arcane device of my own design. It's been exhausting, and the coast of Lion's Arch has seriously been kicking up a storm lately. In a typical fashion, Daniel seems completely unaffected by the weather conditions. It must be such a blessing to be a snowman sometimes. Daniel has been putting his Ward-Stone to good use, a magical trinket that my husband gave him a few years back. I'm not even sure exactly how it works, but Thorn must have had some fore sight in this matter, or he wouldn't have entrusted Daniel with it. You'll have to explain that to me some time Daniel.... or maybe not.
More details on this grand event will soon follow, but we have been keeping it a secret for a good reason. For now, here's the teaser.
Mad Queen Malafide15:27, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
Thorn calls you that. (New dialogue from the 09 quests). -- Konig/talk 23:51, 24 October 2010 (UTC)
LOLWHUT Frozenwind 17:04, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
 Back in Ashynnt safely
- We've arrived safely Daniel. Miya is doing fine and I'll soon reacquaint her with her brother Kenichi (Poor girl has been away for years, he must miss her a lot). Anyway, thank you so much for hosting another Horrorween with me again. I know it was a lot of work for both of us, and we'll probably spend the next week thanking everyone that helped make it all possible. I'm glad all our careful preparations have not been for naught, because it seems I arrived unharmed. Its a pity I wasn't able to see the aftermath, so I am not sure what the response was... nor do I know about the potential property damage caused by creating a gateway in the middle of Lion's Arch. I wish I was there to see the look on Konig's face when we opened a rift to another world right in the middle of town. From a lore perspective, I'm sure such a thing has not been attempted for decades. Atleast not with measurable success. Thanks for helping us get back home safely. Keep Lion's Arch safe! Mad Queen Malafide 02:45, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- It's been done before, Malafide. Though at least this time, there were no demons. -- Konig/talk 04:37, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
 The Ball!
Thanks for all the fun Daniel ;) and I love my precious signed candy cane bow :D hope to see you again soon and you may whisp me anytime xD --Ranging Elf Warrior. --The Holy Dragons 09:17, 22 May 2011 (UTC)