Anniversary Shield "Curtain"
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Anniversary Shield "Curtain"|
- Armor: 16 (Requires 9 Fast Casting)
- Reduced armor in PvP.
- Inscription: None
- Crafted in tribute to an enduring legend.
This shield uses the same skin as an Embossed Aegis.
This item cannot be replicated, as no other shield has a Fast Casting requirement.
- The effect "Reduced armor in PvP." is a hidden -8 AR modifier while in PvP.
- Introduced in the April 22, 2020 update.
- This shield is likely a nod to the Chronomancer, a profession originally intended for Guild Wars as part of the Utopia canceled campaign. Though the campaign was scrapped, the Chronomancer has been introduced instead as a mesmer's elite specialization in Guild Wars 2, and allows mesmers to use shields.
|Anniversary weapons (gallery)|
|Axe • Flatbow • Shortbow • Daggers • Hammer • Scythe • Shield • Spear • Staff • Sword|