Ancient Anniversary Weaponsmith
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Ancient Anniversary Weaponsmith|
- The Battle Isles
- "The world's birthday! And it's not just any ordinary anniversary. The world is unfathomably old today. If you'd like a memento of this auspicious occasion, bring me a few Proofs of Legend, awarded by completing missions in each region of Tyria. In return, I will create for you these customized tools befitting a legend:"
- Generic Items
- Anniversary Weapons (Rare)
- Anniversary Axe "Engrave" (Requires 9 Energy Storage)
- Anniversary Flatbow "Oracle" (Requires 9 Spawning Power)
- Anniversary Shortbow "Whisper" (Requires 9 Critical Strikes)
- Anniversary Daggers "Vengeance" (Requires 9 Leadership)
- Anniversary Hammer "Verdict" (Requires 9 Divine Favor)
- Anniversary Scythe "Sufferer" (Requires 9 Soul Reaping)
- Anniversary Shield "Curtain" (Requires 9 Fast Casting)
- Anniversary Spear "Arbalest" (Requires 9 Strength)
- Anniversary Staff "Unveil" (Requires 9 Mysticism)
- Anniversary Sword "Prominence" (Requires 9 Expertise)
- Decade Weapons (Unique)
- Decade Axes "Rival Skies"
- Decade Bow "Falling Star"
- Decade Daggers "High Noon"
- Decade Hammer "Roaring Earth"
- Decade Rod "All the World"
- Decade Rod "Undying Service"
- Decade Rod "Antipode Alloy"
- Decade Scythe "Funeral Fang"
- Decade Spear "Mist Piercer"
- Decade Staff "Astral Pillar"
- Decade Staff "Underworld Pillar"
- Decade Sword "Distant Horizon"
- Contrary to what the dialog seems to imply, the weapons are customized to the character that acquires them, but the Proof of Triumph and Blessing of War are not.