Decade Rod "Antipode Alloy"
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Decade Rod "Antipode Alloy"|
|Damage type(s)||Chaos damage|
Decade Rod "Antipode Alloy" is a unique wand obtained from Ancient Anniversary Weaponsmith in Embark Beach during the Anniversary Celebration in exchange for 5 Proofs of Legend.
- Chaos Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Energy Storage)
- Chaos Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Air Magic)
- Chaos Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Earth Magic)
- Chaos Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Fire Magic)
- Chaos Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Water Magic)
- Halves casting time of spells during Festival events. (Chance: 20%) No effect in PvP.
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Crafted in tribute to an enduring legend.
It uses the Elemental Sword skin. This skin is normally exclusive to swords, although in this case it works as a wand.
This item cannot be replicated, as the universal "20% chance of halving casting time of spells" mod is not available outside of the unique Decade weapons.
All other Air Magic, Earth Magic, Fire Magic, or Water Magic wands deal lightning damage, earth damage, fire damage, or cold damage respectively, not chaos damage.
- Like other equipment with multiple attribute requirements, the damage property will count once no matter how many different requirements are met.
- The inherent bonus HCT effect during events is only active during certain events (Canthan New Year, Anniversary Celebration, Dragon Festival, Wayfarer's Reverie, Halloween, and Wintersday).
- Introduced in the April 22, 2015 update.
|Decade weapons (gallery)|
|Martial: Axes • Bow • Daggers • Hammer • Scythe • Spear • Sword • Staff: Monk • Ritualist • Wand: Mesmer • Necromancer • Elementalist|