From Guild Wars Wiki
Eye of the North
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
|PvP reward class|| Exotic|
|Common salvage|| Iron Ingots|
Piles of Glittering Dust
|Rare salvage||Steel Ingots|
The Elemental Sword possesses two fins of Fire and Ice along the blade.
- Isle of the Nameless
- The Fissure of Woe
- Heroes' Ascent
- The Underworld
- Realm of Torment
- Random drop
- Domain of Secrets
- The Desolation
- Tarnished Coast
- Depths of Tyria
- Arachni's Haunt — Arachni's Spoils
- Bogroot Growths
- Cathedral of Flames — Murakai's Chest
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks — Mountain Heart Chest
- Ooze Pit — Prismatic Chest
- Raven's Point — Destroyer Chest
- Sepulchre of Dragrimmar — Dragrimmar Chest
- Slavers' Exile — Chest of the Slaver & Hierophant's Chest
- Vloxen Excavations — Zoldark's Chest
Drop research is ongoing and can be found here.
This item cannot be dyed.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Elemental Sword.|
- Contrary to its name and unlike the Fiery Dragon Sword for example, Elemental Swords don't have an inherent icy or fiery Sword Hilt.
- Elemental Swords only drop at gold rarity.
- Other weapons with this appearance:
- Other weapons that drop at gold rarity only: