Decade Sword "Distant Horizon"
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Decade Sword "Distant Horizon"|
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
- Slashing Dmg: 15-22 (Requires 9 Swordsmanship)
- Deals 20% additional damage during Festival events. No effect in PvP.
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Health +30
- Crafted in tribute to an enduring legend.
This item cannot be replicated, as the "+20% damage during Festival Events" mod does not exist outside the unique Decade weapons.
- This sword leaves behind a cutting trail of particles with each auto attack when the wielder is not under the effects of a form or tonic.
- The inherent bonus damage during events is only active during certain events (Canthan New Year, Anniversary Celebration, Dragon Festival, Wayfarer's Reverie, Halloween, and Wintersday).
- Introduced in the April 22, 2015 update.
|Decade weapons (gallery)|
|Martial: Axes • Bow • Daggers • Hammer • Scythe • Spear • Sword • Staff: Monk • Ritualist • Wand: Mesmer • Necromancer • Elementalist|