Decade Axes "Rival Skies"
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Decade Axes "Rival Skies"|
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
- Slashing Dmg: 6-28 (Requires 9 Axe Mastery)
- Deals 20% additional damage during Festival events. No effect in PvP.
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Health +30
- Crafted in tribute to an enduring legend.
- Hides off-hand items.
This item cannot be replicated, as the "+20% damage during Festival Events" mod does not exist outside the unique Decade weapons.
- This axe is unique in that it hides any equipped focus item or shield and replaces it with the appearance of a second axe.
- The second axe is also displayed when no off-hand item has been equipped.
- The second axe is never displayed in the inventory window.
- The second axe and its shadow remain visible when the camera is zoomed in to first-person mode.
- Introduced in the April 22, 2015 update.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Rival Skies Package.|
|Martial: Axes • Bow • Daggers • Hammer • Scythe • Spear • Sword • Staff: Monk • Ritualist • Wand: Mesmer • Necromancer • Elementalist|