From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "Never stop fighting! Not even when they come for your cold, dead corpse, eh adventurer? I think I can kill more of these creatures than you can."
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "There are too many humans invading these lands. I fear for the monsters."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "I see that I was wrong about you, human. Not only do you have honor, but you are courageous. You win our bet, but I win the honor of having known you."
- Might be a reference to Tyler Durdan from Fight Club