From Guild Wars Wiki
- Click to view
- Concise description
Dual Attack. Interrupts an action. Inflicts 10 Overcast if the interrupted action was a spell. Must follow a lead attack.
- As this is an attack skill, the activation time is actually ¼ second.
- If the target is skill queuing, this attack can interrupt two skills. This way, it is possible to inflict 20 overcast with one attack.
- A target elementalist may actually benefit from the effects of this skill, as some of their skills gain additional effects while the caster is overcast.
- Exhausting Assault is the only dual attack skill that doesn't require an off-hand attack skill to precede it.
- This skill will inflict overcast on its target even if the interruption is prevented.