Eye of Janthir
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Eye of Janthir|
The Eye of Janthir is an entity that appears during Divinity Coast, a mission that requires the player(s) to lead the Eye to the town of Loamhurst. The Eye of Janthir is shaped like a green pyramid with an eye inside and floats above the ground. Before it will follow the party, player characters must first be cleansed in the Fountain of Truth. During the mission the Eye will identify Chosen — those directly related to the Flameseeker Prophecies — using its Janthir's Gaze, which knocks down all nearby foes and allies that are not Chosen (except for the player's party and allies).
- The Eye of Janthir will only follow players, not henchmen, heroes or allies.
- The Eye cannot be targeted, but can be body blocked.
- The Eye can be healed through skills such as Life, making it an ally.
- A Mysterious Tonic can randomly make a player's character take the form of the Eye.
- There is a miniature version of the Eye.
- The eye within the pyramid always faces the camera.
- The Eye of Janthir closely resembles the Eye of Providence.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Eye of Janthir.|