From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Thursday, September 26, 2013
- Favor of the Gods is no longer required to access elite areas or receive blessings from god statues.
- When active, Favor of the Gods now increases the drop rate of rare items.
- Players are now restricted from changing the allocation of attribute points during PvP matches.
- Fixed a bug with the Jack of All Trades Flux that permitted some attribute ranks to be set above 11.
- Fixed a bug with the Like a Boss Flux that caused henchmen to retain the Boss buff.
- Changed the text for the There Can Be Only One Flux to more accurately reflect its function.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Tolkano from displaying the correct Monthly Automated Tournament rotation.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update created a new bug with the Like a Boss Flux that allows more than one character to gain and retain the Boss buff.