Gate Guard Torin
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Gate Guard Torin|
Location in Lakeside County from
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- "Good day to you. I can let you pass, but I don't recommend traveling north unless you're fully prepared.
What is your business here?"
Lakeside County: 1070 AE:
- "A soldier could get a nasty sunburn under this sun."
- "Didn't your momma [sic] ever teach you not to talk to strangers?"
- "Do I look like a tour guide?"
- "Do you think the stories of King Doric are true?"
- "Do you think this armor makes me look fat?"
- "Doesn't the Wall look beautiful today?"
- "Don't let my brother catch you looking at me like that."
- "Don't touch me. I said don't touch me."
- "Don't touch me. I'm super important."
- "Duty calls."
- "For Ascalon!"
- "Go away before I show you the pointy end of my sword."
- "Good day for a nap under a tree."
- "Have you ever considered becoming a nun?"
- "Have you heard the joke about the cookie? Aw, it's crummy."
- "Haven't heard from those Krytans lately."
- "How you doin'?"
- "I could sure go for an ale."
- "I hear Ascalon's Chosen are out fighting another Orrian guild today."
- "I know I'm irresistible, but that doesn't mean you can just touch me whenever you want."
- "I sure am hungry."
- "I was the only one there, and I didn't see nothin'."
- "I'd talk to you, but then I'd have to talk to you."
- "If there is a better place in all of Tyria then I've never seen it."
- "It's a beautiful day in Ascalon, eh?"
- "Keep it to yourself."
- "Looks like it's going to rain."
- "Maybe you should lay off the roasted chicken."
- "Not much for a soldier to do now that the Charr have been taken care of."
- "Oh, my aching feet."
- "One little mistake! Now I'm stuck on guard duty."
- "Pardon me, citizen, but I have important work to do."
- "Read any good books lately?"
- "Seems quiet today."
- "The butterflies are out today."
- "Who, me?"
- "Wonder what's going on north of the Wall."
- "You know what I could go for right now? A big fat orange."
- "You remind me a little of an alligator."