Guild:Reach Guild Wars For Christ
This Guild article has not received any edits in over 6 months. If this is not rectified by Wednesday, 28 August 2013, the Guild will be assumed inactive or disbanded and the article might be deleted, per our Guild pages policy.
| This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
Reach Guild Wars For Christ [WWJD]
|Reach Guild Wars For Christ [WWJD]|
|No. of members||90|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Meditation|
Reach Guild Wars For Christ or WWJD is a clan founded by Sarah Oakenshield, and is a non denominational christian guild in Guild Wars.
Regular weekly events include (but not limited to):
- Bible Discussions every Sunday at 4pm EST time.
- Voice meetings every Monday at 10pm EST in Teamspeak 3, address "cgalliance.org"
- Z-Quest groupings
- Green Hunts
- PvP Sync
- Traveler Farming
- Generally helping alliance members
- Contact Guild Leader or Guild Officers In-Game.
- Being Christian is a requirement to join, and the standards of behavior listed in the rules are to be followed.
These are the guild rules and forum rules.
- No swearing or using bad language. (Including alliance rules of no abbreviations of the same)
- No arguments in Alliance chat (Personnel and Guild issues do not need broadcasting, contact an officer)
- No trading of real world items for ingame items.
- No suggestive language.
- No spamming or advertising in the Forum.
- Any member who does not play guild wars once in 3 months will be kicked unless that member tells Bascom or another officer exactly what is going on. EG. if you are going on a mission trip or somewhere you will not be able to get on Guild Wars.
NOTE: We do not give out free items to new members. The reason that we do this is that there are players who join guilds of kind hearted players like us with the only intent to ask for free items then leave (making a profit), our view instead is that if a player needs help, teach them how to make a profit themself so they can become self sufficient ingame. It's also healthier this way as a player can respect their own achievements.
Leader Barnivo Bascom - Level 20 Ranger
| Isle of Meditation
|Spirit Of Elijah Alliance|
|Leader||Spirit Of Elijah|
|Members||The Legion Of Light • Friends Of God • Gods Frozen Chosen • Holy Angels • Reach Guild Wars For Christ • Spirit Of Elisha • The Homeslice Crew|