Igneous Summoning Stone
|Igneous Summoning Stone|
|Value||Can't be sold|
Double-click to summon a Fire Imp of your level that lasts for 60 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 10 minutes per character, and only one summoned ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item has unlimited uses, cannot be used by level 20 characters, and can only be used in explorable areas.
— in-game description
Access to the Igneous Summoning Stone is granted to accounts that have met at least one of the following requirements:
- Purchased Guild Wars Trilogy or Guild Wars: The Complete Collection.
- Purchased a new version of any Guild Wars product in North America and Europe with a Fire Imp on the back of the box.
- Purchased the Guild Wars 2008 Upgrade available in the official online store.
- Purchased the 1 Million Edition Upgrade, available only via the online store.
- Purchased any version of the Guild Wars game online, via the in-game store or PlayNC.com.
If the above requirements have been met, any character on that account may create the item by typing the "/bonus" special command into the in-game chat window while in a town or outpost. As a bonus item, the Igneous Summoning Stone can be created as many times as desired per account.
- If you have purchased all campaigns from a store other than the Official Online Store (or NCsoft online account) or the special Guild Wars: The Complete Collection pack, you have to buy the Guild Wars 2008 Upgrade or Game of the Year Upgrade in the Online Store add-ons section.
- Unlike other summoning stones, it can only be used by characters below level 20, and the summoned ally's duration is 60 minutes.
- The ten minute "cooldown" debuff is removed upon changing zones, allowing it to be used freely for quick pre-Searing runs.
- The Imp is immune to Swamp Water.
- It is the only summoning stone available in pre-Searing, making it an extremely useful tool there. Since it cannot be used by characters that are level 20, some players may for farming purposes relinquish reaching level 20 and Legendary Defender of Ascalon to keep their ability to use the stone.
|One use||Amber Arctic Automaton Celestial Chitinous Demonic Fossilized Frosty Gelatinous Ghastly Imperial Guard Jadeite Mercantile Mischievous Mysterious Mystical Shining Blade Tengu Zaishen|
|Infinite uses||Igneous Legionnaire|