A bonus item is a special item or weapon that is included in special Guild Wars editions. These items almost always have a unique skin and are otherwise unavailable via the normal campaigns. To generate all of these items available on your account, type the special command, /bonus into the chat window while in an outpost or town. /bonusitems can be used to display a complete list of your available bonus items in the chat window.
- Bonus items are always customized to the currently logged-on character; they can be used by that character or any of his/her heroes.
- You can generate multiple copies of an item for one character by moving it to another character or to a hero and retyping the /bonus command.
- If your inventory is full, some of the items will not appear.
- The /bonus command will not generate a second copy if you already have a copy of an item customized to that character in that character's inventory, in storage or equipped on that character.
- Most bonus items can be upgraded with a prefix or a suffix unless the item already has that type of upgrade.
- Bonus items cannot be sold to a merchant nor traded.
List of bonus items
- Japanese pre-order items
- Taiwan Pre-Order items
- Eye of the North
- Igneous Summoning Stone
- Luminescent Scepter
- Nevermore Flatbow
- Rhino's Charge
- Serrated Shield
- Soul Shrieker
- Tiger's Roar
- Wolf's Favor
|Requirement • Swapping • Sets • Bonus|
|Axe • Sword|
Spear • Wand
|Daggers • Hammer • Scythe|
Bow • Staff
|Off-hand only||Focus • Shield|
|Types||Caster • Martial|
|Upgrades||Bundles • Components • Inscriptions|
Rewards • Inherent modifiers • Perfect
20/20 • 40/20/20 • 40/40