From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
|Damage type(s)||Piercing damage|
|Value||Can't be sold|
- Piercing damage: 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Damage +15%
- Energy -5
Except for the visual appearance, it is possible to create an exact technical replica for this item with:
- One of the following longbows:
- Perfect Sundering Bow String
- Perfect "Brawn over Brains" inscription
Most dye colors affect the whole bow. The default color can be closely replicated with yellow dye.
- This item can be upgraded with a bow grip, but once upgraded, it cannot be salvaged out.
- This weapon is based on the design entry by Marko Cvetkovic, for the Design-a-Weapon Contest held in 2007.
- In the card game Magic: The Gathering, darksteel is an indestructible metal that exists on the world of Mirrodin, as well as an expansion set named after the metal.
|Prophecies||Canthan Targe • Bone Idol • Ithas Bow • Chimeric Prism • War Pick • Censor's Icon|
|Factions||Dragon Fangs • Spiritbinder|
|Nightfall||Soulbreaker • Sunspear|
|Eye of the North||Darksteel Longbow • Glacial Blade • Hourglass Staff|