From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
|Damage type(s)||Fire damage|
|Value||Can't be sold|
- Energy +15
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Divine Favor)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Fast Casting)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Soul Reaping)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Energy Storage)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Spawning Power)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Health +45 (while Enchanted)
Dye can be applied on this weapon, but it has no cosmetic effect.
Create a replica with the following:
- One of the following staves with the appropriate attribute:
- Perfect Insightful Staff Head
- Perfect Staff Wrapping of Devotion
- Perfect "Don't Think Twice" inscription
- This item cannot be upgraded.
- The hourglass spins in a full circle continuously tracing the ring that surrounds it.
- Except for Divine Favor staves, non-randomly generated Fast Casting, Soul Reaping, Energy Storage, and Spawning Power staves do not usually deal fire damage.
- This weapon was based on one of the designs by Bora Vergili from the Design-a-Weapon Contest held in 2007.
- The first update on August 23, 2007 removed dye color from the Hourglass Staff and prevented new dye effects (you can still apply dye, but it makes no changes).
|Prophecies||Canthan Targe • Bone Idol • Ithas Bow • Chimeric Prism • War Pick • Censor's Icon|
|Factions||Dragon Fangs • Spiritbinder|
|Nightfall||Soulbreaker • Sunspear|
|Eye of the North||Darksteel Longbow • Glacial Blade • Hourglass Staff|